94. WWE tells us who to like and hate.
95. WWE will edit all taped shows to reinforce this.
96. WWE then punishes wrestlers for getting over outside of WWE sanctioned pushes.
97. Vince will lose money just to prove he controls wrestler fates. 98. Only roll-ups, weapon shots and finishers can end matches.
99. Taker will never, ever lose at WM.
And countouts, disqualifications, tag team mis-communications, no-contests, being put in an ambulance/casket/hearse, catching fire, getting knocked out, climbing the ladder and retrieving something, capturing a flag, undressing your opponent to her underwear, touching the four turnbuckles of the ring while being strapped to your opponent, escaping a cage, escaping the Punjabi Prison, putting your opponent on a stretcher and rolling him past a line, drawing first blood, putting your opponent through a table etc.
I fail to see your point. You want a match to end after a bodyslam? Well, it can, if it's a BODY-SLAM CHALLENGE.
210) Great Amateur Wrestling Background = Upper Mid-Card
Woahh. Derailed as hell.
293. An up and coming superstar must always be the "next" someone. Slightly small and has a flashy gimmick? He's the next Shawn Michaels! Take no prisoners badass attitude? There's the next Stone Cold etc etc