Is it the infamous back breaker on the steps spot
Hahahahaha , somebody got what I was talking about. That makes absolutely NO. FUCKING. SENSE!
Anywhoways, rewatched Show-Sheamus and gave the official **** stamp of approval to it. What a fucking match, I've been gushing about this match for like the past 20 hours. This inspired me to post my UPDATED top 10 WWE matches of 2012....
Top 10 WWE Matches of 2012 (as of Oct 29)
1. CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Over the Limit) : **** 3/4
2. John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules) : **** 3/4
3. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (Wrestlemania XXVIII) : **** 1/2
4. Triple H vs The Undertaker (Wrestlemania XXVIII) : **** 1/2
5. CM Punk vs John Cena (Night of Champions) : **** 1/4
6. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar (Summerslam) : **** 1/4
7. Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (Extreme Rules) : **** 1/4
8. CM Punk vs Mark Henry (4/2/12) : ****
9. Sheamus vs The Big Show (Hell in a Cell) : ****
10(TIE). CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Money in the Bank) : ****
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (Extreme Rules) : ****
That's pretty much the ****+ matches from the E' at this point. CM Punk is hands down once again my WOTY and I don't see how anybody else could catch him with only two months left to go. Seems pretty impossible from where I sit for sure. The MVP of the company right now, I truly believe he's approaching the status (fuck it, he's already there) that they NEED him.
When Taker, Trips, and HBK stopped wrestling or working part-time at Wrestlemania XXVI, it seems that Punk has taken over the role as the 7 day a week showstopper.
Curious that we talk about matches so much but.... Who do you guys have as your WOTY from 93-now ?
Seems like that topic doesn't get discussed as much as it should. When I say WOTY I mean in-ring, btw.