Taboo Tuesday 2004:
Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin - ***1/2
- A great opener with the fans voting Shelton for Jericho's opponent. A great back and forth match with Shelton finally winning the Intercontinental Championship.
Fulfill Your Fantasy - **
Kane vs Snitsky - **
- Pretty boring and lol @ the fake blood Kane is coughing up after the chair spot.
Eugene vs Eric Bischoff - *1/2
- Very short thankfully and this is the start of short-haired Bischoff! And big lol @ Coach wearing that goofy dress.
Chris Benoit/Edge vs La Resistance - **3/4
- Not better than their match in Montreal where La Resistance were cheered for the first time but still decent. This is used more as a prop to put Edge over as a heel (since he's gotten booed pretty bad leading up to this PPV). He walks out on Benoit after the obligatory "REF DIDNT SEE A TAG!!!!" spot but Benoit still fights his way to victory in what becomes a handicap match.
HHH vs Shawn Michaels - ***1/4
- Michaels does an excellent job selling the leg injury which HHH works on the entire match but outside of the end, it was not all that exciting to watch such a slow, one sided match. Much better than the shitty HIAC one they closed their feud with but still, I really wish fans had voted for Benoit since he and HHH always delivered in the ring. Edge further heels it up by costing HBK the title with a spear.
Randy Orton vs Ric Flair - ****
- Surprised this main evented over the title match. But yeah, it's superior in-ring so maybe it was a good decision. Both do a pretty good job in this steel cage match and Orton finally becomes the Legend Killer when he defeats Flair. Despite being face/heel, Orton still hugs Flair in the end and shows his respect after a very good match.
**1/2 out of ***** (A mixed bag on a whole. Starts off good then gets very boring for an entire hour until the tag match starts picking up where the IC match left off and then the show ends on a pretty good note save for the pillow fight with the diva search final contestants. Speaking of the diva search, thank God it's over at this point! By far the worst part of Raw 2004 along with Eugene hogging the main event spotlight throughout the summer with Benoit the champion playing second-fiddle.)
so you think he didnt do it or he wasnt in the right state of mind or what?
Check your rep. I don't want this excellent thread ruined so what I believe is answered there and for further discussion, we can take it to PM.
I lol'd in the "CM Punk punches fan" thread when Choke2Death's stated his biggest problem with the incident was Punk being morally wrong, when he has a child killer in his sig.....
This is a bunch of bullshit. I've cleared it up via PM so maybe you can stop harping on me about my sig now.
Lastly, Lesnar/Angle series:
WM19 - ****
SummerSlam - ****
Ironman - ****1/4