Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 748 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7471 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:14 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,024
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread





RUNNIN DEM ROPES
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7472 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
WOOLCOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

If HHH had more matches where his nose was the target of his opponent's offence I'd probably like him about 60% more.
WOOLCOCK is offline  
post #7473 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:18 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,024
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

60% of Hunter's powers are stored in his nose. The other 40% is in his hair. He cut his hair. OH NOEZ...NOEZ...NOSE...you get it?
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS is offline  
post #7474 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
WOOLCOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

If I don't laugh will I be banned from the thread
WOOLCOCK is offline  
post #7475 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,024
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

You won't be banned...you'll be buried gangnam Hunter style :hhh
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS is offline  
post #7476 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
WOOLCOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That sounds more dirty than I'm guessing was intended.

Its probably the Hunter face after the post...just looks wrong.
WOOLCOCK is offline  
post #7477 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:38 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,024
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

You just out-buried me and you aren't even a Trips mark. Dammit!
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS is offline  
post #7478 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 14,412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post




RUNNIN DEM ROPES
Greatest match of all time. HBK carryin' his boy HHH... and I'm not joking. HBK carried HHH in that video.

I'm watching you...



#BadNewsSanta is offline  
post #7479 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Triple H vs Randy Orton matches suck unless they're Last Man Standing.

ok, enough of DUR GAME talk for one day.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
post #7480 of 20566 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 07:16 PM
The trick is to stay alive...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Mouth of Madness
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure every other page in here is completely HHH related lol.
Bubz is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome