Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 638 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6371 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 05:25 AM
Yeah1993
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 10,891
Points: 3,161
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Rick Martel (sub. for Shawn Michaels) Vs 1-2-3 Kid
Tatanka Vs Jinsei Shinzaki
Headshrinkers Vs the Smoking Gunns
Doink the Clown Vs Nobukazu Hirai
Bull Nakano Vs Alundra Blayze
Owen Hart Vs Masashi Aoyagi
Adam Bomb Vs Bob Backlund
The Undertaker & Genichiro Tenryu Vs Yokozuna & Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart Vs Randy Savage (Savage played the heel for the match)

Seen the Undertaker tag and that's it. UNDERTAKER AND FUCKING TENRYU? Guessing that was the reason I bought it .
That looks like a good show. Nakano v Blayze is one of the actually good pair-ups in US women's wrestling. Owen v Aoyagi could be awesome. Adam Bomb v Bob Backlund? Does Andy know this exists since he has a strange nostalgic hard-on for Adam Bomb? And that drunken nigg is the guy who turned me on to Backlund. Taker and Tenryu v Two Fatasses just sounds impossible to miss. Savage playing heel in the main event is cool because I wanted to see them match-up with he as heel and Bret as face since the 87 SNME match is so good with the roles reversed.

Yeah1993 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6372 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Craziness. Insanity. Stupidity
 
Big Cal's World's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In my own little world
Posts: 20,631
Points: 1,246
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I wanna watch the entire show now. But I have so much other stuff I want to (and need to) watch first. So I'll likely just not watch anything. Thanks. Fucker.



New Update - June 30th 2015 - Big Cal Tries - Pussy!!!

Follow me!!!
Facebook || Twitter || Instagram
Big Cal's World is offline  
post #6373 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 05:35 AM
Yeah1993
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 10,891
Points: 3,161
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Bob Backlund v Adam Bomb, dude. Has priority over everything else.

Yeah1993 is offline  
post #6374 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Goatin' ain't easy
 
The GOAT One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,157
Points: 0
               
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Currently watching No Way Out 2000.

Haven't seen it in ages, couldn't remember anything other than the main event , HHH vs Foley.

The GOAT One is offline  
post #6375 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Tnmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 588
Points: 20
   
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Is Orton's dvd Evolution of Predator worth checking out? How good is the Documentary?

Tnmore is offline  
post #6376 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
ForestCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 324
Points: 0
   
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Is Orton's dvd Evolution of Predator worth checking out? How good is the Documentary?
Its not really exciting, the matches I have seen before. I have yet to watch the documentary. I bought it for 5 bucks on sale at walmart but dont really wanna watch the doc.


thanks to kingfunkel
:jeter
Green Bay Packers Boston Red Sox
All Time Favorites
iper
John "Bradshaw" Layfield


Cornette knows best
ForestCrush is offline  
post #6377 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Tnmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 588
Points: 20
   
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm interested in the documentary part more than the matches. If it's a kayfabe doc, then worthless.

Tnmore is offline  
post #6378 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 AM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Favourite(s): RODERICK STRONG!
Posts: 8,295
Points: 2,608
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Rick Martel (sub. for Shawn Michaels) Vs 1-2-3 Kid
Tatanka Vs Jinsei Shinzaki
Headshrinkers Vs the Smoking Gunns
Doink the Clown Vs Nobukazu Hirai
Bull Nakano Vs Alundra Blayze
Owen Hart Vs Masashi Aoyagi
Adam Bomb Vs Bob Backlund
The Undertaker & Genichiro Tenryu Vs Yokozuna & Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart Vs Randy Savage (Savage played the heel for the match)

Seen the Undertaker tag and that's it. UNDERTAKER AND FUCKING TENRYU? Guessing that was the reason I bought it .
What's the date on that? Looks like an awesome show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Is Orton's dvd Evolution of Predator worth checking out? How good is the Documentary?
If you get it, it'll just be for the matches. Really consistent all the way through besides that shit with Hogan & Dusty. LOVE the Hell in a Cel against Sheamus and I seem to like the RVD match more than others. The documentary on the other hand is shit. So boring and he says nothing of any real note that would come off as interesting. They hardly talk about his career as a wrestler, things like Rated RKO and a lot of his major feuds are never mentioned. Only part I actually enjoyed was when he was talking about being in the Marines.

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
post #6379 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
ForestCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 324
Points: 0
   
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
If you get it, it'll just be for the matches. Really consistent all the way through besides that shit with Hogan & Dusty. LOVE the Hell in a Cel against Sheamus and I seem to like the RVD match more than others. The documentary on the other hand is shit. So boring and he says nothing of any real note that would come off as interesting. They hardly talk about his career as a wrestler, things like Rated RKO and a lot of his major feuds are never mentioned. Only part I actually enjoyed was when he was talking about being in the Marines.
Good thing I havent watched the documentary yet then.


thanks to kingfunkel
:jeter
Green Bay Packers Boston Red Sox
All Time Favorites
iper
John "Bradshaw" Layfield


Cornette knows best
ForestCrush is offline  
post #6380 of 20566 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Craziness. Insanity. Stupidity
 
Big Cal's World's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In my own little world
Posts: 20,631
Points: 1,246
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
What's the date on that? Looks like an awesome show.
5/7/94



New Update - June 30th 2015 - Big Cal Tries - Pussy!!!

Follow me!!!
Facebook || Twitter || Instagram
Big Cal's World is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome