That only further made the finish SuperCena. After all the elbows and abuse he took, Cena should not have even been able to stand up. Yet, his shitty steel chain (why was it brought back just to make two appearances, anyways?) and a crappy FU on the steel steps was enough to beat this monster heel. By far the worst finish in a match EVER. Even worse than Cena's other superman comebacks and Hornswoggle winning any match.
For top 5 matches of the year:
1. Undertaker/HHH - WM28 (****3/4) - If on a rewatch it holds up as much as the live watch, I'll bring it up a notch to 5.
2. Lesnar/Cena - ER (****1/2) - Would have been 5 had it not been for the shitty finish. So bad that it should probably be knocked down to 1 star. FUCK YOU CENA!
3. The Rock/Cena - WM28 (****1/2) - Excellent match despite Rock's ring-rust and it being a little slow. And great finish for a change.
4. Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho - OTL (****1/4) - F4W with four of the best workers in the company. Absolutely love the non-stop action which matches like this usually have.
5. Sheamus/Bryan (****1/4) - Absolutely awesome, nothing more needs to be said.
Honorable mention goes to Punk/Bryan at OTL.
And I just finished watching Ziggler/Jericho. ***1/4, a standard quality match which we've come to expect from these guys, nothing extraordinary, though.