Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 409 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4081 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Taking orders from THE MACHINE
 
#ROOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever the machine sends me
Posts: 20,106
Points: 170
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

My hate for Rock meant that going into it I didn't give a fuck (the unbelievably shit build up also helped), but if a Rock match is good then I can still enjoy it. Rock looked out of breath for half the match and Cena literally applied rest holds for half the damn match too. Aside from the finishing stretch there really wasn't anything good about it imo. Under *** easily.
#ROOT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4082 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,174
Points: 362
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't even term it as a match. I can't lol. It was an experience. All Mania week people were just hyped. On the bus on the way to the stadium there were Rock/Cena wars going on lol. Standing in line waiting to get my fucking drinks and pizza before taking my seat there was a Rock/Cena war going on right behind me. It was just nuts and the actual atmosphere was just incredible and something I'll never forget. Same goes for the HIAC. I literally collapsed into my seat after that and just sat there almost in awe. For all those reasons both matches will always be special for me, especially the HIAC because as an actual match, the meaning behind it and seeing the 3 of them on the ramp like that at the end, I don't even have the words lol.
Starbuck is offline  
post #4083 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:13 PM
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas by way of Illinois
Posts: 18,869
Points: 737
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I don't even term it as a match. I can't lol. It was an experience. All Mania week people were just hyped. On the bus on the way to the stadium there were Rock/Cena wars going on lol. Standing in line waiting to get my fucking drinks and pizza before taking my seat there was a Rock/Cena war going on right behind me. It was just nuts and the actual atmosphere was just incredible and something I'll never forget. Same goes for the HIAC. I literally collapsed into my seat after that and just sat there almost in awe. For all those reasons both matches will always be special for me, especially the HIAC because as an actual match, the meaning behind it and seeing the 3 of them on the ramp like that at the end, I don't even have the words lol.


I think JR said it best as they left the ring together, "This is respect."

Fucking exhausting experience to witness from ringside.


BOW DOWN BITCHES
Clique is offline  
post #4084 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:19 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,174
Points: 362
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post


I think JR said it best as they left the ring together, "This is respect."

Fucking exhausting experience to witness from ringside.
FUCK YOU!! But hey, at least I wasn't stuck behind a palm tree lol. And I was ringside for Taker/HBK 26 so there!
Starbuck is offline  
post #4085 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,867
Points: 0
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post


He doesn't look that bad...
You blind?
Chismo is offline  
post #4086 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:22 PM
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas by way of Illinois
Posts: 18,869
Points: 737
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
FUCK YOU!! But hey, at least I wasn't stuck behind a palm tree lol. And I was ringside for Taker/HBK 26 so there!
I wasn't either lol! I was in the section behind King/Cole/JR.

Would have traded WM28 for your spot at WM26 if I could have!


BOW DOWN BITCHES
Clique is offline  
post #4087 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:24 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,174
Points: 362
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I wasn't either lol! I was in the section behind King/Cole/JR.

Would have traded WM28 for your spot at WM26 if I could have!
I just meant stuck behind a palm tree in general! I felt so sorry for those people. I would have flipped out.

Let's trade then lol. Then you can get to witness the awesomeness that was Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon up close and personal...
Starbuck is offline  
post #4088 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:25 PM
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas by way of Illinois
Posts: 18,869
Points: 737
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Hey, as long as I got to see Taker/Shawn I would deal with it like I did from the riser section.


BOW DOWN BITCHES
Clique is offline  
post #4089 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:29 PM
checking the male
 
samizayn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B+
Posts: 10,556
Points: 746
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

^Fuck you both, you were there

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
You blind?
Nope


samizayn is online now  
post #4090 of 20566 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas by way of Illinois
Posts: 18,869
Points: 737
                     
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
^Fuck you both, you were there
In the end, that's all that really matters.


BOW DOWN BITCHES
Clique is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome