Now there's a bold statement (do I agree? we'll see... I oughta get to the next batch of Wrestlemania matches on my list just to piss Cody off) that I like to see out of people sometimes.
Oh fucking christ I have to sit through another Dolph vs Kofi match ? UGH, can somebody tell me if they remember anything about any of these matches ?
- Sheamus vs Sandow (October 1)
- Bryan/Kane vs Del Rio/Otunga (October 5th)
- Punk vs Ziggler (October 5th)
- Bryan vs Ziggler (October 29th)
- Cena/Ryback vs Punk/Ziggler (November 5th)
- Orton vs ADR (FCA ; November 6th)
GOD DAMN there's a ton of Dolph on this set, they must really see a fucking ton of potential for sure. I don't know if anybody else feels the same about some of Dolph's mic work in the sense that alot of it seems, well... Forced. It's like he tries way too hard to be that "show stealing douchebag" character and alot of the time it's just.... I don't even know. DOLPH is such a confusing case for me honestly because I don't ever think he can be THE top heel due to his strength being taking a beating and bumping around and shit, while I don't think he can be a top face due to him just looking like somebody I could never ever get behind as a face.
He's unbelievably talented, but I just don't know about him.
Yeah, I need to see that pumped out already. If I skipped over your list, let me know man.
I wouldn't go out and call Dolph's mic work forced. Compared to where he was back in 2009, he's managed to grow into his ability on the mic if you ask me. I buy into it. Not wearing the Dolph goggles either. He gives off the "show off" vibe well. It isn't complicated. He finds the outlets to deliver it well. He'll probably never be a top heel. If he reaches the level of a Edge/Orton then that's not a half bad position either. Top star, only not really THE man. (except Edge got rewarded for his life contributing effort having to retire and all. You get what I'm presenting nonetheless.)
- GOAT RAW Match - Bret/Owen 3/3/97
- GOAT SD Match - Undertaker/Angle 03
- GOAT WWF/WWE Tag Match - You know, I'm not too sure. Certainly not the Power Trip/ChrisX2 match though. I SHALL THINK.
- GOAT Summerslam Match - Angle/Lesnar 03
- GOAT Ladder Match - Benoit/Jericho 01 (so that's one right
Sounds like fun.
- GOAT RAW Match - Damn. Thought this was going to be easy. Drawing a massive blank. I'll come back to it.
- GOAT Smackdown Match - Undertaker vs Angle '03 or Guerrero vs Mysterio '05
- GOAT WWF/WWE Tag Team Match - Probably Rockers vs Brainbusters I. Or anything involving Rockers, at least.
- GOAT Summerslam Match - Austin vs Angle '01
- GOAT Ladder Match - Jericho vs Benoit '01