Some morning thoughts for me before I have to go out and do something with my life :
- GREAT theory Cody, it makes me feel pretty optimistic about a logical and natural heel turn for Cena but if it doesn't happen I'll just embrace the fact that Cena's going over clean and ROCK will be going away for another year and maybe forever hopefully.
- I wouldn't compare Cena-Ryback to Cena-Lashley (which was good) simply because Lashley, like Lesnar is a special kind of athlete that is unbelievably strong but has the speed and the endurance to match it in the ring due to being a former amateur wrestler for the army and doing their training and all that jazz. Ryback hasn't shown any capability whatsoever to work at a pace any faster than TWO-MPH and I feel it's really going to hinder his in ring work in the future like it does now. A face-face Ryback-Cena program wouldn't be good because there would need to be a control segment and a comeback, and I'm not confident enough in Ryback to trust him with a well paced main event match against anybody at this point. Guys like Lesnar, Lashley, and HELL even Goldberg had an explosiveness to their work due to being highly conditioned athletes... I think Ryback's CEILING is Batista, and if he gets the that level he'd be pretty damn good in his role but I'm not counting on it at this point.
- Please no more Show/Cena. Their 2009 series SUCKS and the pacing just throws me off everytime, never wanna see that shit again. Haven't watched the No Way Out cage match but I doubt it would get rated any higher if I re watched it. They just have this odd chemistry whereas Sheamus and Big Show hit each other in the face really hard, Cena-Show is usually comprised of one big long Show control segment that just doesn't do anything for me, BLAH on that feud for sure.
- Feuds I COULD see Cena doing over the title this year ? The obvious Cena-Punk of course, Cena-Lesnar (I think Lesnar's the one who takes the title away from Cena TBH), Cena-Henry, Cena-Swagger (dead serious), Cena-Bryan (even Cena-Bryan-Kane), Cena-Christian could be great if they could give Christian a good heel run, Cena-Sheamus, etc etc. There's a ton of fresh new feuds right there that could make a Cena run with the belt actually AWESOME, although I think Punk enters a big post Mania storyline which eventually leads to Punk-Brock.
- Matches nobody ever needs to see again involving Cena ; Cena vs Orton , Cena vs Barrett , Cena vs Big Show .......... Yeah that's basically it but if I have to sit through any of those matches or feuds than I'll probably stop watching Cena's segments until something new and fresh occurs. I have no problem with "CENAWINSLOL" as long as we get a good program that hasn't been beaten to fucking death.
- Still need to watch Rock-Austin and Lesnar-Angle (one of my favorite trilogies ever) from WM XIX before I ultimately move on to Wrestlemania XX tonight. I have a exam later that I don't know fuck all about so after that's done I'm probably gonna come back, watch Rock-Austin and Lesnar/Angle, MARK THE FUCK OUT, and then watch all of Wrestlemania XX in one sitting while eating an entire pizza or some shit. Even though XX is like the longest WWE show in history or some shit and has way too much filler, I remember the GOAT triple threat (hold up plz) , Angle-Eddie, and Jericho-Christian all being awesome while DA UNDATAKAH has an epic return that I love, Rock loses to GOAT FLAIR in a tag, and YEAH.
- When it comes to Triple H's Mania status I'm pretty much 40 percent sure he's not competing ; actually I'm going to do up the percentages now :
Not Competing : 40 %
vs BROCK II : 40&
W/X Pac (amazing shape) & NAO vs BROCK/SHIELD for control of da company : 10% (dead serious)
Special referee of some sort : 9%
Some outside of the box thing that will for sure happen and I have to put this here so I don't look wrong : 1%
- On the brightest note imaginable to end this off ; only 53 more days until the "reign of terror" as (Choke2Death
puts it, then we can get back to our champion actually wrestling on RAW, no more shitty "cookie puss" promos or stories about crackheads, and we get to see the looks on all the Rocky marks faces when he puts over CENA DA GAWD @ Wrestlemania and then goes away for another year more than likely.
IT WILL BE GLORIOUS
EDIT ; Kane vs Finlay @ Summerslam RULES, but the Kane DVD (if it's the same as the one I have) has some of the absolute WORST packaging for any DVD ever, not just WWE DVDs. Even on his DVD Kane gets the shaft.