Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 1777 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #17761 (permalink)
Still the GOAT
 
Evan Stays TRIPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Revis Island
Posts: 4,792
Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I doubt BROCK kayfabe wise would even care about ending the GAME's career though, seeing as how he's owned Triple H practically every single time they've been in the ring together and Trips hasn't cost Lesnar anything in the first place. Literally the ONLY WAY Triple H - Lesnar II happens is for a Vince-Heyman control of the WWE stipulation of some sorts.

The way Heyman said said that something bad was going to happen to Punk is definitely foreshadowing something though, whether it be Punk-Brock, Punk-Taker,or whatever.

EDIT : If Taker or GAME doesn't show up to Mania next week you can pretty much rest assured that they aren't showing up for Mania, no matter who it is. We knew Trips/Taker was happening the day after EC 2011 and Trips/Taker II was happening pretty much the day after the Royal Rumble last year.

Rock, Brock, and Cena are pretty much the three biggest players heading into Wrestlemania, with Rock/Cena being the match that sells the PPV and BROCK'S match co-main eventing. I pray to god HHH and Taker show up (not HHH-Lesnar FFS though) but if they were ever going to take a year off this would be the right one.
__________________




"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady

Last edited by Evan Stays TRIPPY : 02-12-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Evan Stays TRIPPY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #17762 (permalink)
Best For Business
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,590
Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck Starbuck
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

^^^^ Brock w/Heyman vs. HHH w/Vince for control of the company would be pretty cool. Brock could go over and the Heyman guys could run shit until Survivor Series or something where a big team war erupts for re-control of the company or something. Who the fuck knows. I just keep telling myself that we'll find out in the next 2/3 weeks. I can live with that.

In other news, I hope WWE announce Mania XXX in New Orleans this Sunday so I can start organising things. Get the flight in early to get it cheap and then dedicate the rest of my savings to either a VIP or Platinum package depending on how much I end up with. This might be my last one too so I want to make it the best it can be concerning seats etc. Last time I was ringside was Mania 26. Needs to happen again and hopefully it will.

I know Clique has been to several Manias. Anybody else in here had the luxury of attending live?
__________________

~Nemesis~
Starbuck is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #17763 (permalink)
Easy Lover
 
BANKSY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In The Game
Posts: 3,747
BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY BANKSY
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Didn't Vince say he wanted something from Heyman for the stip being added to Rock/Punk? I thought that was how HHH/Brock was going to be set up.
__________________
BANKSY is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #17764 (permalink)
Paradise
 
Nostalgia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,718
Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia Nostalgia
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
In other news, I hope WWE announce Mania XXX in New Orleans this Sunday so I can start organising things. Get the flight in early to get it cheap and then dedicate the rest of my savings to either a VIP or Platinum package depending on how much I end up with. This might be my last one too so I want to make it the best it can be concerning seats etc. Last time I was ringside was Mania 26. Needs to happen again and hopefully it will.

I know Clique has been to several Manias. Anybody else in here had the luxury of attending live?
Nope. I haven't even been to a any WWE show before, let alone a WrestleMania. It's a dream of mine to one day go to one though, me and my younger brother are thinking about going to one in a few years, but it would take a lot of planning, research on travel, money saving etc.
__________________
Nostalgia is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #17765 (permalink)
Still the GOAT
 
Evan Stays TRIPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Revis Island
Posts: 4,792
Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I was planning on going to XXX until my brother dropped the news that we're going to Foxborough next fall to watch the Patriots play the Broncos in a Tom Brady - Peyton Manning showdown. He grew up a Colts fan and I grew up a Patriots fan so this is the game we've always talked about going to live, and being Canadian (from NFLD, a fucking ISLAND) we never ever get to see anything like that so that should be cool.

Over the past two years I've seen Hogan, Bret, Piper, and a few other big names @ indy shows here, the local promotions are fucking awesome at bringing in big names for their supershows. If WRASSLEMANIA ever comes to Canada again I'll be going 600 percent but if not , safe money's on me going to XXI as long if it isn't in the south somewhere. LA is out of the picture for XXI since they have Summerslam every year, NY/NJ is out since they're having it this year, so is Miami... They're gonna want a big football stadium more than likely holding 70 000 - 85 000 people (where they can try and break the indoor attendance record) so it's more than likely gonna be one of Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, or Jacksonville or some shit since they have one in Florida every 3-4 years FFS.

The best place to have it IMO would be Safeco field. You could easily get 50 000 plus in there, but the stadium is designed so that crowd noise is reflected back to the CENTER OF THE STADIUM, meaning the noise from the crowd would be almost deafening if you were there. It would seem like the best crowd of all time if WRASSLEMANIA was held there.
__________________




"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady

Last edited by Evan Stays TRIPPY : 02-12-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Evan Stays TRIPPY is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #17766 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,994
#BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

I know Clique has been to several Manias. Anybody else in here had the luxury of attending live?
So far this year will be my first time, unless Taker doesn't end up having a match and we get Rock/Cena II and Lesnar/HHH II. In that case, I'll just save my money for next year. Hell, even if Punk is added into Rock/Cena and we get a triple threat, if Taker's not there I still don't think I'll go. In fact, only way I'd end up going for a fact whether Taker is there or not is if we get Rock/Lesnar, which right now just isn't happening.
__________________
I've got some bad news...

#BadNewsSanta is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #17767 (permalink)
The Very Best. Deal With It.
 
ShowStopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 11,108
ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper ShowStopper
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I went to 10, 12, 14, 19, 25, and 26. All I can say is I'm very lucky to have a relative in a high place. Despite this years WM being literally 15 mins from my apartment I'm not going. Just not feeling this years storiez/matchez. If HBK was wrestling, I'd be there in a nano.
__________________

Credit to nemesisdevina

Last edited by ShowStopper : 02-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.
ShowStopper is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #17768 (permalink)
ATF
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
ATF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,698
ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF ATF
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKings View Post
I was planning on going to XXX until my brother dropped the news that we're going to Foxborough next fall to watch the Patriots play the Broncos in a Tom Brady - Peyton Manning showdown. He grew up a Colts fan and I grew up a Patriots fan so this is the game we've always talked about going to live, and being Canadian (from NFLD, a fucking ISLAND) we never ever get to see anything like that so that should be cool.

Over the past two years I've seen Hogan, Bret, Piper, and a few other big names @ indy shows here, the local promotions are fucking awesome at bringing in big names for their supershows. If WRASSLEMANIA ever comes to Canada again I'll be going 600 percent but if not , safe money's on me going to XXI as long if it isn't in the south somewhere. LA is out of the picture for XXI since they have Summerslam every year, NY/NJ is out since they're having it this year, so is Miami... They're gonna want a big football stadium more than likely holding 70 000 - 85 000 people (where they can try and break the indoor attendance record) so it's more than likely gonna be one of Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, or Jacksonville or some shit since they have one in Florida every 3-4 years FFS.

The best place to have it IMO would be Safeco field. You could easily get 50 000 plus in there, but the stadium is designed so that crowd noise is reflected back to the CENTER OF THE STADIUM, meaning the noise from the crowd would be almost deafening if you were there. It would seem like the best crowd of all time if WRASSLEMANIA was held there.
Ya may already know it but Mania 19 WAS in the Safeco Field.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/hLNrKIq.png

Special thanks to King Gimp for the sig.

MARKING FOR:
Daniel Bryan | Bad News Barrett | The Wyatt Family | Dean Ambrose | Damien Sandow | Austin Aries | Kota Ibushi | Kenny Omega | William Regal | Renee Young | YOSHIHIKO - The greatest dummy wrestler of all the times | Anything DDT tbh, especially the Ironman Metalweight Championship matches

Visit my blog:
http://wwereviewslists.blogspot.pt
ATF is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #17769 (permalink)
HAUNTING YOU
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 18,297
Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rawk View Post
So far this year will be my first time, unless Taker doesn't end up having a match and we get Rock/Cena II and Lesnar/HHH II. In that case, I'll just save my money for next year. Hell, even if Punk is added into Rock/Cena and we get a triple threat, if Taker's not there I still don't think I'll go. In fact, only way I'd end up going for a fact whether Taker is there or not is if we get Rock/Lesnar, which right now just isn't happening.
I think if WrestleMania is in your city or nearby you should attend, particularly if you have never been to one of these big events and if you have the means to go of course. You will enjoy and forever remember the atmosphere and the spectacle if you're not that into anything else. That's just my opinion on the matter as a lifelong WWE fan. I still don't think you have to worry about Taker not in the show. Even if he wasn't wrestling I could see him making an appearance so people get "The Undertaker's Entrance" which is an awe-inspiring thing to see live especially for a Taker fan.
__________________
Clique is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #17770 (permalink)
$traightedge
Admin
 
Platt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 26,820
Platt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on repPlatt whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
^^^^ Brock w/Heyman vs. HHH w/Vince for control of the company would be pretty cool. Brock could go over and the Heyman guys could run shit until Survivor Series or something where a big team war erupts for re-control of the company or something. Who the fuck knows. I just keep telling myself that we'll find out in the next 2/3 weeks. I can live with that.

In other news, I hope WWE announce Mania XXX in New Orleans this Sunday so I can start organising things. Get the flight in early to get it cheap and then dedicate the rest of my savings to either a VIP or Platinum package depending on how much I end up with. This might be my last one too so I want to make it the best it can be concerning seats etc. Last time I was ringside was Mania 26. Needs to happen again and hopefully it will.

I know Clique has been to several Manias. Anybody else in here had the luxury of attending live?
I went to 24, 25 & 26 hoping t0 finally get back for 30.
__________________

Sign up below for all your DGUSA, Evolve
& Kayfabe Commentaries iPPVs

Thanks to BKB Star for Avatar
Platt is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios