Everyone wants to be number one. There can only be one.
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Jersey
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
Originally Posted by Big Z
The Iron Man would have been good if they just did 30 minutes instead of 60 aka left out the first half hour that they actually did .
Despite me thinking that the match is "fine", I also would rather they just have had a 'regular' 30 minute WM Main Event match. Would have been EPIC. We can all thank Pat Patterson. We all know it was his idea.
Nah, just downloaded some random 2007 PPV matches and out of TGAB, these two were among them. I'll see if Umaga/Jeff is there too and if not, I'll head over to YT/DM whenever I get a chance as it's too late now and I gotta get some sleep.
Okay, I'm convinced that Mark Henry is an angel sent down from the wrestling gods to crush all of the shitty workers and characters in the WWE. JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE HAS DONE LATELY AND TELL ME THAT IT ISN'T THE CASE ;
- Tosses Daniel Bryan to the side as to say "I don't want to hurt you, you sir are an excellent worker"
- Proceeds to destroy Rey Mysterio and put him out of his misery due to Mysterio being at an all time low.
- Destroys Sin Cara , the botch machine.
- Dismantles an unmotivated Randy Orton who has been uneventful for the longest time
- Destroys that Piece of Shit Khali
- Gives HORNSWOGGLE (the biggest walking embarrassment in the WWE) the WSS.
Seriously, give it some thought.... I think Henry may be the GOAT if he continues taking out these scrub workers. Couple it with Lesnar destroying that walking joke of a former world champion JIZ and the monster heels are squashing the right insects for sure.
SOMEBODY GON' GET DEY WIG SPLIT ! THAT'S WHAT I DO !
"You believe, huh? You believe that you can become the World's Heavyweight Champion, because God said. Well let me tell ya this; in this arena, I'm god!"