Top Twelve BROCK LESNAR Matches (I can do a top 12 because FU) :
1. vs John Cena @ Extreme Rules 2012 (Extreme Rules Match) : ***** (MOTY)
2. vs Eddie Guerrero @ No Way Out 2004 : **** 3/4
3. vs The Undertaker @ No Mercy 2002 (Hell in a Cell Match) : **** 3/4 (MOTY)
4. vs Kurt Angle @ SD 2003 (Ironman Match) : **** 1/2
5. vs Triple H @ Summerslam 2012 (No Holds Barred) : **** 1/2
6. vs Kurt Angle vs The Big Show @ Vengeance 2003 : **** 1/2
7. vs The Big Show @ Judgment Day 2003 (Stretcher Match) : **** 1/4
8. vs The Rock @ Summerslam 2002 : **** 1/4
9. vs Kurt Angle @ Wrestlemania XIX : **** 1/4
10. vs Kurt Angle @ Summerslam 2003 : **** 1/4
11. vs The Undertaker @ Unforgiven 2002 : **** 1/4
12. vs Chris Benoit @ SD 2003 : **** 1/4
NOTE ; It's not that I rate matches too high, it's that I actually think Brock is THIS GOOD with some of the best control segments I've ever seen out of an individual. His athleticism is unmatched by any WWE worker past or present , which enables him to be in a class of his own as a monster heel. As a babyface he isn't a slouch either... Think of Sheamus' babyface offensive style as a poor man's Brock Lesnar. Seriously, these are the LESNAR matches that I currently have over four stars, and I honestly think that all of them would be in my top 150 WWE/WWF matches ever. FUCK, the guy hasn't been around for very long and he's currently got three of my top 25 matches in WWF/WWE history under his belt. The most talented worker in the ring ever as far as I'm concerned. Not the BEST, but when it comes to RAW TALENT nobody's better pound for pound than BROCK..
Every single Lesnar match is worth watching as far as I'm concerned, even vs Goldberg for the sheer hilarity.
I LOVE RANDY. Don't get me wrong guys, but a face Orton vs a monster heel Lesnar MIGHT work if Orton ditched his traditional babyface comeback like Cena did in his Extreme Rules match earlier in 2012. It pisses me off that the guy has a fucking attitude problem and won't work well with anybody nowadays.... But he has alot of talent and an Orton-Lesnar match would definitely interest me. If he stuck to his "going to a sick place" Viper-esque Randy, it would fucking suck due to the fact that that shit wouldn't really be believeable against BROCK FUCKING LESNAR. A Punk match would work simple ; Punk could try and out smart Lesnar and BAM there we go. Sheamus/BROCK would be too big guys trying to it each other, and Taker/Brock is self explanatory. Bryan-Lesnar would be awesome due to it being a mix of Mysterio/Lesnar with BROCK trying to catch him with shades of Eddie/Brock (LOL VENOM) being thrown in there.
Ryback wouldn't be able to keep up with Lesnar at this point. Fuck that match