Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 1392 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #13911 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
DFUSCMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,699
DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500DFUSCMAN 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Vader's lariat knocking off Shamrock's head & his suplex tossing Shamrock TO THE FLOOR rocked.

VADER'S BULLY SWAG
If you were building a monster heel, you would pretty much build vader. Or MARK HENRY!

Fuck you shawn, Vader should have won the title at Summerslam 96.

I miss henry.....he needs to come back ASAP
__________________
DFUSCMAN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #13912 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,151
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Never seen that Shamrock/Vader match.

I'm about to though.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #13913 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,503
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFUSCMAN View Post
If you were building a monster heel, you would pretty much build vader. Or MARK HENRY!

Fuck you shawn, Vader should have won the title at Summerslam 96.

I miss henry.....he needs to come back ASAP
MIZARK VS VADER. Book it for WM...

Oh yeah. I'm not one to hold grudges, however that fact has always left me soured. Summerslam '96. Damn. So close, yet so far.

Henry to return for the Rumble hopefully. Along with Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Never seen that Shamrock/Vader match.

I'm about to though.
yes, WATCH NOW.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #13914 (permalink)
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 6,751
Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That Vader/Shamrock match was fucking brutal. Remember watching it live and being confused because they weren't fighting the normal WWF style. Still loved it though. Loved Vader when he was in full on beast mode.
__________________
sigs aer for gheys
Honey Bucket is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #13915 (permalink)
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
 
Dark Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,680
Dark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whore
Default

I dawe a match between Pac and Danielson in ROH and wasn't that impressed but it was in 2007. I really like El Generico though but am fearful that WWE will ruin his character.
__________________
Dark Church is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #13916 (permalink)
HAUNTING YOU
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 18,263
Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

So with the official announcement of Mick Foley going into the HOF this year, what are your Top 10 Matches from his illustrious career? Mine are:

Mankind vs. Shawn Michaels - Mind Games 1996
Cactus Jack vs. Triple H (Street Fight) - Royal Rumble 2000
Mankind vs. The Undertaker (Hell In A Cell Match) - King Of The Ring 1998
Dude Love vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Over The Edge 1998
Cactus Jack vs. Sting (Falls Count Anywhere Match) - Beach Blast 1992
Mankind vs. The Rock (I Quit Match) - Royal Rumble 1999
Cactus Jack vs. Randy Orton (Hardcore Match) - Backlash 2004
Mankind vs. The Undertaker - Revenge Of The Taker 1997
Cactus Jack vs. Triple H (Hell In A Cell Match) - No Way Out 2000
Mick Foley vs. Edge (Hardcore Match) - WrestleMania 22

That order isn't necessarily written in stone but those are probably my favorites matches & performances from Mick. Honorable mentions:

Cactus Jack vs. Sting (Submit Or Surrender) - Power Hour 11/16/1991
Cactus Jack vs. Paul Orndorff (Falls Count Anywhere) - Superbrawl III
Cactus Jack vs. Vader Main Event 03/07/1993
Cactus Jack vs. Vader (Texas Death Match) - Halloween Havoc 1993
Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne vs. The Nasty Boys - Spring Stampede 1994
Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne vs. The Nasty Boys - SuperBrawl 1994
Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan vs. The Nasty Boys - Slamboree 1994
Mankind vs. Undertaker (Buried Alive Match) - Buried Alive 1996
Mick Foley/Edge/Lita vs. Terry Funk/Tommy Dreamer/Beulah - One Night Stand 2006


What a damn career. Don't get me started with promos.
__________________

Last edited by Clique : 01-12-2013 at 02:05 AM.
Clique is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #13917 (permalink)
BIG GHOST
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yellow Submarine
Posts: 2,884
Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I thought Chris Jericho vs. Yoshi Tatsu was a decent match back on Superstars in 2010. Everything seemed to flow really well in that match.
__________________
Redwood is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #13918 (permalink)
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
 
admiremyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lancashire, UK
Posts: 3,088
admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000admiremyclone 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just got RAW 1000 Blu-ray in the mail. Only took 4 days from Australia. Excited!
__________________
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_large/public/ep/image/2013/01/20130127_LIGHT_RR_rock_L.jpg
admiremyclone is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #13919 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,503
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Church View Post
I dawe a match between Pac and Danielson in ROH and wasn't that impressed but it was in 2007. I really like El Generico though but am fearful that WWE will ruin his character.
Good match. TERRIBLE way to debut him for the company in the States. It was heavily controlled by Danielson and PAC had no time to really shine. Hard to believe the next night PAC worked a match vs Davey Richards and it turned out to be better for him. How often will you ever hear that?

MICK FOLEY IS GOING IN THE HOF????? This is what I get for not seeing Smackdown yet. Omg best news ever! I needed it after the awful day I had.

Clique's list is around the same of mine. Only I'd probably have to include some more matches vs Undertaker on the list. I know vs Rock LMS would be the first to go. It's brutal, but I love plenty more.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 01-12-2013, 05:17 AM   #13920 (permalink)
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.
 
The Fab Four's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 8,218
The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500The Fab Four 11001 - 11500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
So with the official announcement of Mick Foley going into the HOF this year, what are your Top 10 Matches from his illustrious career? Mine are:

Mankind vs. Shawn Michaels - Mind Games 1996
Cactus Jack vs. Triple H (Street Fight) - Royal Rumble 2000
Mankind vs. The Undertaker (Hell In A Cell Match) - King Of The Ring 1998
Dude Love vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Over The Edge 1998
Cactus Jack vs. Sting (Falls Count Anywhere Match) - Beach Blast 1992
Mankind vs. The Rock (I Quit Match) - Royal Rumble 1999
Cactus Jack vs. Randy Orton (Hardcore Match) - Backlash 2004
Mankind vs. The Undertaker - Revenge Of The Taker 1997
Cactus Jack vs. Triple H (Hell In A Cell Match) - No Way Out 2000
Mick Foley vs. Edge (Hardcore Match) - WrestleMania 22

That order isn't necessarily written in stone but those are probably my favorites matches & performances from Mick. Honorable mentions:

Cactus Jack vs. Sting (Submit Or Surrender) - Power Hour 11/16/1991
Cactus Jack vs. Paul Orndorff (Falls Count Anywhere) - Superbrawl III
Cactus Jack vs. Vader Main Event 03/07/1993
Cactus Jack vs. Vader (Texas Death Match) - Halloween Havoc 1993
Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne vs. The Nasty Boys - Spring Stampede 1994
Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne vs. The Nasty Boys - SuperBrawl 1994
Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan vs. The Nasty Boys - Slamboree 1994
Mankind vs. Undertaker (Buried Alive Match) - Buried Alive 1996
Mick Foley/Edge/Lita vs. Terry Funk/Tommy Dreamer/Beulah - One Night Stand 2006


What a damn career. Don't get me started with promos.
Great list mate, has anyone got this match, cant find it anywhere
__________________


My Dailymotion wrestling matches channel

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/zep81videos/1
The Fab Four is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios