Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 1164 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #11631 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,963
#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Punk's year long reign was easily better than Cena's imo. Nothing from Cena touches Punk/Bryan OTL, and Punk/Jericho beats pretty much all of Cena's reign except Cena/Umaga RR. Promo wise, Punk, as corny as he was as a face, I'd still rather listen to that than Cena during 06-07 and his heel run has easily beat out anything character wise from Cena in 07. Personally, I don't give a shit that WWE made Punk's reign a Midcard act to Cena for half of it. That comes down to circumstance as opposed to talent and overall quality. It probably comes down to me being a Punk Mark and disliking Cena during that time all around (despite having consistently good-great PPV matches), but Punk's reign far and away beats Cena and it's not really up for debate except in match quality IMO.
__________________
I've got some bad news...

#BadNewsSanta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #11632 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 101 - 250AirTroublein619 101 - 250AirTroublein619 101 - 250
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just recently started watching Edge: A Decade of Decadence. Match ratings so far:

vs. Owen Hart: ** 1/4
vs. The Brood at No Mercy- *** 3/4
vs. The Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz at WM 2000: **** 1/2

Any thoughts on these matches? Watching SummerSlam match vs. Lance Storm right now.
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #11633 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto.
Posts: 6,188
Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Punk's year reign is far better than Cena's. His still feels fresh, I'm sure the haters will disagree, but the guy entertains me every single night. Something Cena's reign lacked a lot of. And I'm a huge fan of both.
__________________





best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #11634 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,459
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

So TLC is about to come in an hour and the discussion will no doubt be taken over by talk about the PPV so before we're there, I'll drop this one fast.

Taboo Tuesday 2005:

Rey Mysterio/Matt Hardy vs Chris Masters/Gene Snitsky - ***
- Don't know why Edge was pulled out of this but nevertheless, a very fun match with hometown hero, Rey Mysterio putting on a great performance. Matt Hardy also did his thing while the Raw heels worked the match just fine as the stronger monsters against the underdog faces. Gets just enough time to work and I enjoyed this a lot. Masters takes the pinfall after taking a combination of Matt & Rey's finishers.

Eugene/Jimmy Snuka vs Rob Conway/Tyson Tomko - *1/2
- When my favorite out of the bunch is Rob Conway, you know how little I care about this. Very short and more of a "feel good" moment than a legitimate match with Snuka pulling out another one of his infamous splashes. Post-match, I had even less of a reason to care with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan coming out. Don't know why but I just can't stand this guy.

Mankind vs Carlito - **3/4
- A short and fun match with Mankind making a return. Considering Carlito's potential, I can't help but feel disappointed, though. They could've used this in a No Holds Barred environment to put over Carlito as a star but instead, Foley beats him with ease and sets back all the momentum Carlito built since his debut. And Shelton went from winning the IC title here one year earlier to not even being featured on the card.

Kane/Big Show vs Trevor Murdoch/Lance Cade - **
- What's with all the tag team matches here? Anyways, not much to see other than Kane and Big Show getting started as a tag team by winning the belt with ease and squashing Murdoch and Cade.

Batista vs Jonathan Coachman/Vader/Goldust - *1/2
- Why did Stone Cold get removed from his scheduled match with The Coach? They built up for it around Homecoming but suddenly a night before the PPV, they canceled it and instead Batista along with two unexpected returns in Vader & Goldust filled in for him. Shit match since it's nothing but a squash for Batista. Liked Joey Styles' commentary, though. "Does he have a death wish?"

Divas Battle Royale - **
- For what it was, I enjoyed it. Hot outfits, story progress between Mickie & Trish and just decent enough for the divas standards. I have to wonder, though, why was Lita never given the opportunity to wrestle throughout the entire year of 2005 after her knee injury early on?

Ric Flair vs Triple H (Steel Cage) - ****1/2
- Absolutely epic. Lasts for 23 minutes but there's never a dull moment here. I was interested in every minute of it because they truly put an effort into making this exciting. Flair takes less than 4 minutes to blade and even during the resthold parts with the Figure Four, he makes this entertaining every time he flips the bird towards HHH. Not much to say other than awesome match. And the facial expression on the fan's face towards the end with those chair-shots from Flair tells the whole story to me. Surprisingly, HHH gets a standing ovation after the match. I don't even know why the Intercontinental Championship was on the line, though. It's a complete afterthought during the match and only made it more predictable for those watching since no one seriously could have expected HHH to win a midcard title after having been World Champion for the majority of the last 3 years.

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle - ***3/4
- A very good way to end the PPV. Decent action involving all three men and lots of back and forth. Cena gets put through the Spanish announce table halfway through but then after resting up, he runs back in and cleans house. Then he gets a fluke of a victory by catching HBK off guard with the FU after HBK gave Angle the Sweet Chin Music. I have to say the spot building up to it was pretty dumb, though. Angle has the Ankle Lock locked in and HBK instead of running in to break it up (since kayfabe speaking, Cena might tap any minute) takes his time to climb the turnbuckle and hit the elbow. Other than that one little spot, I enjoyed this match a lot. One thing notable here is how loud the Cena haters are. The majority of the arena are overwhelmingly cheering Cena but there's a vocal minority who steadily boo him for the entire match, to the point where they almost overtake the high pitched majority supportive of Cena.

Overall: *** out of ***** (The main event matches were absolutely amazing while the opener was decent. The rest of the PPV ranges from average to downright terrible but the good and bad keep this steadily in the middle of the road for my final rating of it. Worth noting is also Joey Styles on commentary. Absolutely loved it!)
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #11635 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto.
Posts: 6,188
Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000Wrestlinfan35 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Completely forgot about the PPV. I became uninterested once Punk was taken off, truly no reason to watch. But Ziggler/Cena interests me so I'll probably catch that some time eventually. Doesn't look like a very good show at all.

Edit: Also for Triple H vs. Ric Flair in 2005.
__________________





best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #11636 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,631
murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500murder 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTroublein619 View Post
Just recently started watching Edge: A Decade of Decadence. Match ratings so far:

vs. Owen Hart: ** 1/4
vs. The Brood at No Mercy- *** 3/4
vs. The Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz at WM 2000: **** 1/2

Any thoughts on these matches? Watching SummerSlam match vs. Lance Storm right now.
more like this:

vs Owen ***
vs New Brood *****
vs Dudleyz and Hardyz *****
murder is online now  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #11637 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,550
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
A story that Hailsabin/tbhaley might appreciate:

I went into my local CEX for another DVD bargain hunting session, this time I was looking for 2007 pay per views. Managed to pick up Backlash, Judgement Day, ONS/Extreme Rules, Vengeance, TGAB, Unforgiven and New years revolution all from that year. £19 for the lot.

Haven't watched any yet but I want to know what matches are worth looking out for. General ratings and comments for these events would also be appreciated. Going to need some hype to get me up for watching that stack of events after tonights six hour marathon of Impact, Wrestle talk TV and TLC!
Holy crap you cleaned up. I'll let you know some quick ratings/thoughts to help you out:

New Year's Revolution
1) Steel Cage Match - Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison ~ ***1/2
2) Tag Team Turmoil ~ ***
3) Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra ~ **3/4
4) Mickie James vs Victoria ~ **
5) Rated RKO vs DX ~ ***3/4
6) Chris Masters vs Carlito Colon ~ *1/2
7) John Cena vs Umaga ~ ***1/2

----------
Backlash
1) Hardys vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch ~ ***3/4
2) Melina Perez vs Mickie James ~ **3/4
3) Chris Benoit vs MVP ~ **3/4
4) Bobby Lashley vs Vince, Shane, & Umaga ~ *
5) Last Man Standing - The Undertaker vs Batista ~ ****
6) John Cena vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge vs Randy Orton ~ ****1/2

----------
Judgment Day (ok, these ones are from a WHILE ago. I have to rewatch)
1) Ric Flair vs Carlito ~ ***
2) Bobby Lashley vs Vince, Shane, & Umaga ~ N/R
3) CM Punk vs Elijah Burke ~ ***3/4
4) Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton ~ 1/2*
5) Hardys vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch ~ ***1/4
6) Edge vs Batista ~ **1/2
7) 2 out of 3 Falls - Chris Benoit vs MVP ~ **
8) John Cena vs Great Khali ~ *

----------
One Night Stand
1) Stretcher Match - Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam ~ **
2) Tables Match - CM Punk, Tommy Dreamer, & The Sandman vs New Breed ~ **
3) Ladder Match - Hardys vs World's Greatest Tag Team ~ ***3/4
4) Lumberjack Match - Kane vs Mark Henry ~ 1/4*
5) Bobby Lashley vs Vince McMahon ~ *3/4
6) Pudding Match - Melina Perez vs Candice Michelle ~ DUD
7) Steel Cage Match - Edge vs Batista ~ **1/2
8) Falls Count Anywhere Match - John Cena vs Great Khali ~ *

-----------
Vengeance (same as Judgment Day)
1) Hardys vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch ~ **3/4
2) Chavo Guerrero Jr vs Jimmy Wang Yang ~ ***
3) CM Punk vs Johnny Nitro ~ **
4) Umaga vs Santino Marella ~ DUD
5) MVP vs Ric Flair ~ **1/2
6) Deuce & Domino vs Sgt. Slaughter & Jimmy Snuka ~ DUD
7) Edge vs Batista ~ ***3/4
8) Melina Perez vs Candice Michelle ~ DUD
9) John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Booker T vs Mick Foley vs Bobby Lashley ~ ***

------------
Great American Bash
1) MVP vs Matt Hardy ~ **3/4
2) Cruiserweight 6 Way ~ **
3) Singapore Care on a Pole Match - Carlito Colon vs The Sandman ~ 1/4*
4) Melina Perez vs Candice Michelle ~ *
5) Umaga vs Jeff Hardy ~ ****
6) John Morrison vs CM Punk ~ *1/2
7) Bullrope Match - Randy Orton vs Dusty Rhodes ~ 3/4*
8) Great Khali vs Batista vs Kane ~ *
9) John Cena vs Bobby Lashley ~ ****

-----------
Unforgiven (yep, same boat as JD & Vengeance. Oh I'm so reliable..)
1) CM Punk vs Elijah Burke ~ **3/4
2) Matt Hardy & MVP vs Deuce & Domino ~ **1/2
3) No DQ Rules for Carlito - Triple H vs Carlito Colon ~ **
4) Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix ~ **
5) Great Khali vs Batista vs Rey Mysterio ~ *1/2
6) Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs Paul London & Brian Kendrick ~ ***1/4
7) John Cena vs Randy Orton ~ DUD
8) The Undertaker vs Mark Henry ~ N/A (I really can't remember where I had this match at)


-----------
So certainly Backlash is the best of the bunch. GAB is a fun PPV with two GREAT matches on it. I liked NYR as a whole. Maybe I'm alone on it, but I felt it was a really complete wrestling event overall. Unforgiven is the worst based on memory granted it doesn't have as many DUDs as Vengeance. But, I really recall Unforgiven being so bush league. Only thing I really dug was the second tag team titles match. ONS was a total one match show. Ladder match was quite good and rather underrated/forgotten. Maybe you'll like it. I think I recall you saying you're not crazy about those kind of matches so maybe not.

I'm not as crazy about 2007 as some other people have shown. It had it's fair share of matches that were worth seeing on PPV, but I know I'd take other years over it. Best PPV of the year was Royal Rumble, imo. If you own it then awesome. If not? Well, I suggest scoping it out and purchasing it too. Cena vs Umaga was the MOTY. Revolution's was a good first match. That should wet your appetite for it. Hope this helps.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #11638 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,963
#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000#BadNewsSanta 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Flair/HHH cage is awesome. **** I got it at.
__________________
I've got some bad news...

#BadNewsSanta is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #11639 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,550
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
So TLC is about to come in an hour and the discussion will no doubt be taken over by talk about the PPV so before we're there, I'll drop this one fast.

Taboo Tuesday 2005:

Rey Mysterio/Matt Hardy vs Chris Masters/Gene Snitsky - ***
- Don't know why Edge was pulled out of this but nevertheless, a very fun match with hometown hero, Rey Mysterio putting on a great performance. Matt Hardy also did his thing while the Raw heels worked the match just fine as the stronger monsters against the underdog faces. Gets just enough time to work and I enjoyed this a lot. Masters takes the pinfall after taking a combination of Matt & Rey's finishers.

Eugene/Jimmy Snuka vs Rob Conway/Tyson Tomko - *1/2
- When my favorite out of the bunch is Rob Conway, you know how little I care about this. Very short and more of a "feel good" moment than a legitimate match with Snuka pulling out another one of his infamous splashes. Post-match, I had even less of a reason to care with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan coming out. Don't know why but I just can't stand this guy.

Mankind vs Carlito - **3/4
- A short and fun match with Mankind making a return. Considering Carlito's potential, I can't help but feel disappointed, though. They could've used this in a No Holds Barred environment to put over Carlito as a star but instead, Foley beats him with ease and sets back all the momentum Carlito built since his debut. And Shelton went from winning the IC title here one year earlier to not even being featured on the card.

Kane/Big Show vs Trevor Murdoch/Lance Cade - **
- What's with all the tag team matches here? Anyways, not much to see other than Kane and Big Show getting started as a tag team by winning the belt with ease and squashing Murdoch and Cade.

Batista vs Jonathan Coachman/Vader/Goldust - *1/2
- Why did Stone Cold get removed from his scheduled match with The Coach? They built up for it around Homecoming but suddenly a night before the PPV, they canceled it and instead Batista along with two unexpected returns in Vader & Goldust filled in for him. Shit match since it's nothing but a squash for Batista. Liked Joey Styles' commentary, though. "Does he have a death wish?"

Divas Battle Royale - **
- For what it was, I enjoyed it. Hot outfits, story progress between Mickie & Trish and just decent enough for the divas standards. I have to wonder, though, why was Lita never given the opportunity to wrestle throughout the entire year of 2005 after her knee injury early on?

Ric Flair vs Triple H (Steel Cage) - ****1/2
- Absolutely epic. Lasts for 23 minutes but there's never a dull moment here. I was interested in every minute of it because they truly put an effort into making this exciting. Flair takes less than 4 minutes to blade and even during the resthold parts with the Figure Four, he makes this entertaining every time he flips the bird towards HHH. Not much to say other than awesome match. And the facial expression on the fan's face towards the end with those chair-shots from Flair tells the whole story to me. Surprisingly, HHH gets a standing ovation after the match. I don't even know why the Intercontinental Championship was on the line, though. It's a complete afterthought during the match and only made it more predictable for those watching since no one seriously could have expected HHH to win a midcard title after having been World Champion for the majority of the last 3 years.

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle - ***3/4
- A very good way to end the PPV. Decent action involving all three men and lots of back and forth. Cena gets put through the Spanish announce table halfway through but then after resting up, he runs back in and cleans house. Then he gets a fluke of a victory by catching HBK off guard with the FU after HBK gave Angle the Sweet Chin Music. I have to say the spot building up to it was pretty dumb, though. Angle has the Ankle Lock locked in and HBK instead of running in to break it up (since kayfabe speaking, Cena might tap any minute) takes his time to climb the turnbuckle and hit the elbow. Other than that one little spot, I enjoyed this match a lot. One thing notable here is how loud the Cena haters are. The majority of the arena are overwhelmingly cheering Cena but there's a vocal minority who steadily boo him for the entire match, to the point where they almost overtake the high pitched majority supportive of Cena.

Overall: *** out of ***** (The main event matches were absolutely amazing while the opener was decent. The rest of the PPV ranges from average to downright terrible but the good and bad keep this steadily in the middle of the road for my final rating of it. Worth noting is also Joey Styles on commentary. Absolutely loved it!)
Opening match is such a fun tag. It's an underrated bout from the year.

btw, Austin didn't appear b/c he refused to job to Coach. Mark Henry was slated to return, destroy Austin, and have Coach get the pin. Austin wasn't for it so he split.

That show is the definition of main events saving it. You were more civil towards the show than I am. Especially on the Batista/Coach & Divas matches which were total DUDs.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #11640 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,459
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Opening match is such a fun tag. It's an underrated bout from the year.

btw, Austin didn't appear b/c he refused to job to Coach. Mark Henry was slated to return, destroy Austin, and have Coach get the pin. Austin wasn't for it so he split.

That show is the definition of main events saving it. You were more civil towards the show than I am. Especially on the Batista/Coach & Divas matches which were total DUDs.
That's what I read too. I just don't get why Austin would make his ring return against COACH of all people. Still sucks that he never had that WM22 match with Hogan they wanted to have after the Homecoming tease. Would have been epic. But I guess politics got in the way of things Austin refusing to job and Hogan being his usual self.

And the reason I come across more 'civil' is because I don't have the DUD rating in my system. The lowest I go is zero and that's only saved for the worst of the worst like most one move matches. I only gave that handicap street fight *1/2 because I found parts of it funny. And the divas match gets a pass because Victoria, Mickie and TRISH all look awesome in it.

I have to say something regarding your 07 ratings, though. Why is HBK/Orton from JD rated so low? If I'm not mistaken, it's only used to write off HBK because he had an injury at the time, right? How stupid to do it at a PPV!

And I'm really eager to watch the Batista/Edge matches with both as main eventers. All their Raw matches in 2004 were terrible and unmemorable (much like 99.9% of Batista's pre-main event work) but I guess as main eventers, they had more to bring to the table.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios