Why does WWE suck so much now? - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Toolzy is an after thought
Default Why does WWE suck so much now?

I mean all the superstars are basically talentless kids who look like they belong on jersey shore. This storyline is garbage, they got rid of the actual decent wrestlers like Mankind and Chris Masters. And dont even get me started on Cm Punk or Cena. So my question is, What caused the WWE to go to complete shit.
Toolzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
ejc8710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 892
ejc8710 ejc8710 ejc8710
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Im gonna say it was linda mcmahon and her stupid failed senate run notice we went into the pg era when she started thinking about running but there are still some good matches and storylines but still I whould love to see hardcore wrestling and good diva wrestling come back
__________________
ejc8710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
gobsayscomeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,626
gobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolzy View Post
I mean all the superstars are basically talentless kids who look like they belong on jersey shore. This storyline is garbage, they got rid of the actual decent wrestlers like Mankind and Chris Masters. And dont even get me started on Cm Punk or Cena. So my question is, What caused the WWE to go to complete shit.
It sucks because God is punishing you for touching yourself at night.
__________________
History beckons the Macho Man!!!History beckons the Macho Man!!!
gobsayscomeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
From Parts Unknown
 
LarryCoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,697
LarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more seriousLarryCoon needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

There is no competition anymore. It was the same before the golden era known as the attitude era
LarryCoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jeff Harvey
 
domericon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 102
domericon is an after thoughtdomericon is an after thought
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

So that we can get a meaningful thread like this in between the "cena sucks" threads.
domericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Nut Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,976
Nut Tree needs to take rep more seriousNut Tree needs to take rep more seriousNut Tree needs to take rep more seriousNut Tree needs to take rep more seriousNut Tree needs to take rep more seriousNut Tree needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

OP sounds like a person who made this thread just to get something going. Because it's just a bunch of jibberish.
__________________

DAT ASS ON LANA!!
Nut Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Toolzy is an after thought
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Tree View Post
OP sounds like a person who made this thread just to get something going. Because it's just a bunch of jibberish.
Im really not, it's a simple question.
Toolzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
checking the male
 
samizayn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B+
Posts: 9,989
samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Ignoring your LOL-worthy OP, what caused the WWE to go to shit was that they were unyeildingly myopic. Refusal to do anything but what they were planning, which is basically Cena and more Cena. Wasn't it said that the last true WWE star was made in 2005? Because of this heavy reliance on already established stars, WWE soon realised they were in the shit, and the heat was certainly turned up in the past couple of years. Losing the likes of Jericho, Edge, Michaels and Batista in such short time was a whammy blow, but thankfully I think they're trying to rectify this now with more inventive storylines.

Storylines themselves are another huge reason. Because they fail to use the stars that aren't a sure thing, stories got uninteresting. It was that and their love for playing it safe. They've taken a huge gamble with CM Punk, and now that it's more than payed off I hope to see them doing more riskier stuff like that in the future.
__________________

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
gobsayscomeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,626
gobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friendsgobsayscomeon needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
Ignoring your LOL-worthy OP, what caused the WWE to go to shit was that they were unyeildingly myopic. Refusal to do anything but what they were planning, which is basically Cena and more Cena. Wasn't it said that the last true WWE star was made in 2005? Because of this heavy reliance on already established stars, WWE soon realised they were in the shit, and the heat was certainly turned up in the past couple of years. Losing the likes of Jericho, Edge, Michaels and Batista in such short time was a whammy blow, but thankfully I think they're trying to rectify this now with more inventive storylines.

Storylines themselves are another huge reason. Because they fail to use the stars that aren't a sure thing, stories got uninteresting. It was that and their love for playing it safe. They've taken a huge gamble with CM Punk, and now that it's more than payed off I hope to see them doing more riskier stuff like that in the future.
I don't think you are ignoring the OP. I think you are trying to break his brain through use of vocabulary.
__________________
History beckons the Macho Man!!!History beckons the Macho Man!!!
gobsayscomeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
checking the male
 
samizayn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B+
Posts: 9,989
samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why does WWE suck so much now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobsayscomeon View Post
I don't think you are ignoring the OP. I think you are trying to break his brain through use of vocabulary.
What?? They were unyeildingly myopic . I ignored the OP because he says the current roster is full of kids that look like they should be on Jersey Shore. With the exception of Zack Ryder that's a pissy thing to say so I just assumed everything else he said was pissy as well (and scanning it back I can see he mentioned Chris Masters and Mankind. I knew it.)
__________________

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios