Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
Join Date: Feb 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: What's with the hate for Goldberg?
How much do I hate Goldberg? Let me count the ways.
1) He can't wrestle
2) He doesn't respect the business. He should have been there working FOR FREE the last day WCW closed down.
3) Refusal to work with others-Believe it or not in WCW Goldberg did have a certain extent of creative control. He also didn't want to work with Jericho, who carried an excellent program with Goldberg. Instead of a match, Goldberg wanted to just spear Jericho on the entrance way and that's exactly how the feud ended.
4) Believes his own hype-one of the reason you haven't seen Goldberg back yet is because he says he "wants to come back for the fans". However, a few years ago WWE offered him money and he said it wasn't enough. Just recently (like a week ago), he said he didn't want to go to Impact Wrestling, which has a show on a well known channel known as Spike TV. Both of his reason has NOTHING to do with the fans. It's his own ego. I wouldn't mind his decision but it's insulting that he says he will come back for the fans, when all the reasons he isn't back has nothing to do with it.
5) No mic skills and zero charisma.
6) Easily duplicated-I don't say this about many people but Goldberg could have been ANYBODY. People will say Hulk Hogan could have been anyone but I disagree. I can't see the One Man Gang being the leader of the 80's. Whereas I could see Roadblock (another big man worker) be a Goldberg. With a limited moveset, no mic skills and zero charisma, fake chants, anyone could have been pushed like him. Most of what got him over was predetermined wins.
those are just a few reasons I hate Goldberg. There's probably a few others but I'm getting tired of typing. It amazes me people actually like Goldberg.
In regards to WWE, we are not in the PG Era. We are in the Watered Down Era!
"Triple H fans will say that everything is true if it has to do with making him look good. And if it's a bad rumor, it's not true because "it's from the dirtsheets"."
Triple H fans are the worst!