Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ? - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
SameerPrehistorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Both Undertaker and Kane are my favorite superstars.Kane is suppose to be famous as Undertaker or Austin or rock, But WWE ruined him.Since 2003 i was not watching many matches of kane as they made him a complete jobber which i didn't liked.He was losing many matches.It doesn't suit his character.WWE should have used somebody else,why him !

Anyway..Iam Happy to see him having the world championship.Now he has one record along with BigShow to hold 3 different world titles - The WWE championship, ECW championship and the World Heavyweight championship.

Just wondering how it will be if a match happens between Undertaker and Kane at Wrestlemania 27...Its not like..i want to see him ending Taker's streak. Its just...sure that match will be excellent in my view.
Whatever it is, this time there will be more Tombstones.

!! OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE !!

Favorites :

Kevin Nash / Scott Hall / Undertaker / Kane / Rock

Favorite Tag Team :

1. Outsiders
2. Brothers of Destruction

SameerPrehistorica is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
gazzdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 835
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

I hope that 1 or both retire after a match at wrestlemania between the two, it would be the perfect to one of the most historic and incredible rivalries

My Wrestling Starcast:

Austin
The Rock
Vince Russo
Rikishi
Tajiri
D'lo Brown
Val Venis

Thank you for the memories....

Current Faveourite> The Pope D'angelo Dinero

Gazz is Gimpin'
gazzdw is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 09:11 AM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

I dont wanna see the match again at Wrestlemania, 2 is enough. Instead Taker should face Punk or Jericho.

And Kane wont be ending the streak. While the most significant thing in Kane's career is Taker, in Taker's career Kane is merely a footnote. He will not get the streak. He does not deserve it, and if he ends it, it wont get anyone over. The streak, only has one opponent at this point, and thats John Cena.

Kane will always be known as Taker's brother. But Taker will always be known as the phenom.
reDREDD is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Vin Ghostal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 6,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Ugh. Terrible idea. This feud NEEDS to end before WrestleMania, because no one will buy the possibility of Kane beating Undertaker. Of course, no one will buy the idea of Jericho beating him either, but at least it'll be a better match.


God, this third hour of Raw really drags...
Vin Ghostal is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
gazzdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 835
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
I dont wanna see the match again at Wrestlemania, 2 is enough. Instead Taker should face Punk or Jericho.

And Kane wont be ending the streak. While the most significant thing in Kane's career is Taker, in Taker's career Kane is merely a footnote. He will not get the streak. He does not deserve it, and if he ends it, it wont get anyone over. The streak, only has one opponent at this point, and thats John Cena.

Kane will always be known as Taker's brother. But Taker will always be known as the phenom.
does every match have to be about getting someone over? You dont think think it will be cool from a historic/nostalgia standpoint?

My Wrestling Starcast:

Austin
The Rock
Vince Russo
Rikishi
Tajiri
D'lo Brown
Val Venis

Thank you for the memories....

Current Faveourite> The Pope D'angelo Dinero

Gazz is Gimpin'
gazzdw is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzdw View Post
does every match have to be about getting someone over? You dont think think it will be cool from a historic/nostalgia standpoint?
We're getting our cut of nostalgia. In a month, Kane will face Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match, 13 years after Kane debuted in the very same match. That, will be nostalgia.

But at Wrestlemania, I want to see Undertaker tear the house down in a red hot feud with an epic match. Not another rematch. His Wrestlemania 14 match was epic and the culmination of a HUGE storyline. The Wrestlemania 20 storyline was cool too. The match disapointed though. But to have another match? One of less quality than the other two? Who would want that?

I maintain, Kane will always be known as Taker's brother. But Taker will always be known as the Phenom. Undertaker is much bigger than Kane will ever dream of becoming.
reDREDD is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
GodsgomchUniversal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Can of Whoop-ass factory.
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Not at all. The streak is the biggest thing in the WWE right now. Wrestling the Undertaker at WrestleMania automatically places you in the main event, even if it isn't for the championship. Kane in the WrestleMania main event is inconceivable. 'Taker will face some upcoming star this year, and Cena next year. That is the way it should happen.
GodsgomchUniversal is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
gazzdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 835
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
We're getting our cut of nostalgia. In a month, Kane will face Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match, 13 years after Kane debuted in the very same match. That, will be nostalgia.

But at Wrestlemania, I want to see Undertaker tear the house down in a red hot feud with an epic match. Not another rematch. His Wrestlemania 14 match was epic and the culmination of a HUGE storyline. The Wrestlemania 20 storyline was cool too. The match disapointed though. But to have another match? One of less quality than the other two? Who would want that?

I maintain, Kane will always be known as Taker's brother. But Taker will always be known as the Phenom. Undertaker is much bigger than Kane will ever dream of becoming.
I agree with most of that, but dont you think if WWE went full on with a look back at their history, get it really intense up until wrestlemania with darker tones than the rest of the programming that it would be worth it? Even if the match is slightly under par...Maybe even have kane whip out the mask and his 6 inch lifts on his boots one more time

My Wrestling Starcast:

Austin
The Rock
Vince Russo
Rikishi
Tajiri
D'lo Brown
Val Venis

Thank you for the memories....

Current Faveourite> The Pope D'angelo Dinero

Gazz is Gimpin'
gazzdw is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 27 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzdw View Post
I agree with most of that, but dont you think if WWE went full on with a look back at their history, get it really intense up until wrestlemania with darker tones than the rest of the programming that it would be worth it? Even if the match is slightly under par...Maybe even have kane whip out the mask and his 6 inch lifts on his boots one more time
Perhaps it should culminate at Survivor Series? 20 years after Taker first debuted.
reDREDD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome