Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
Join Date: Dec 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: Planned wwe dvd for 2011
* The Very Best of WCW Nitro June 7th = I am totally going to pick this one up.
* Best of WWE Cage Matches June 28th = Possibly a "ditto" depending on the content.
* Rey Mysterio July 12th = Haven't their already been 2 Rey DVDs?
* Greatest Stars of the New Millenium July 26th = If this DVD was entirely Edge & Jericho, I'd totally buy it. But alas, we all know Cena is going to be the biggie on this one.
* RAW: Best of Seasons 3 & 4 - August 23 = I understand they can't do full boxsets for the Seasons of Raw (that would be insane) but these Best Ofs are really neat.
* 50 Biggest Matches in WWE History August 23rd = Break out the keyboards! Lotta bitching to be had when this list comes out, lol.
* Randy Orton September 6th = Just "Randy Orton"? They usually come up with cool titles for their Superstar specific DVDs.
* Inside Out with Triple H September 27th = Is this his own porno tape?
* SmackDown: The Best of 2010/11 October 11th = HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
* Steve Austin vs. The Rock: The Rivalry October 25th = YES YES FUCKING YES!!! So picking this up!!!
* Ted DiBiase: The Million Dollar Man December 13th = Might be worth a pick up. Unfortunately, I think most of Ted's best stuff might have been released on other Best of DVDs (Hogan, Savage, Jake, SNME, etc.).