Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread - Page 1675 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #16741 (permalink)
In the chatbox
 
SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,139
SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

random question but I see everyone talking am what time raw starts for them and what time it is right now. is they anyone on here that from America ?
__________________
SKINS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #16742 (permalink)
Still the GOAT
 
Evan Stays TRIPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Revis Island
Posts: 4,785
Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The Henry Segment was easily the best segment I've seen in a REALLY long time. Henry's so fucking talented, the fact that he's heading into the biggest match of his career is just... Mesmerizing for a Henry fan who thought he was done just a few hours ago, amazing.

& Brock-Punk is just.. My ultimate dream match, and it's happening. Words can't describe how I feel right now; Punk remains the focal point of the company, and Lesnar gets to fuck shit up. Don't even give a flying fuck as to who wins, now I'm pulling for Punk simply because they're just going to feed Brock to The Rock at the end of the day anyways.

PUNK IS IN THAT CENA-TAKER-BROCK-HHH LEAGUE. YES.

The two matches that I've DREAMED for this year are happening, somebody care to wake me up from this dream ?
__________________




"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady
Evan Stays TRIPPY is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #16743 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Lazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,436
Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Loved RAW, one of the few times that I'd watch it all over again.. Few things I didn't care for like Cesaro match and devlopment.. I think it will flop and Axel/Cara was weak but all of the segments were gold..

I don't mind the way they setup Cena/Henry but I said this right afterwards on twitter, they should have had Henry retire, leave the arena only to come back and end the show giving Cena a WSS.. But that was in hindsight not knowing Brock would be back.

Here's what I want for Summerslam

Cena/ Henry in some gimmick match.

Brock/Punk 1 Heyman in neutral corner.

The Shield vs. Brothers of destruction.

Daniel Bryan vs. Orton

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio

Dean Ambrose vs. RVD - ladder match for u.s title and MITB briefcase

Curtis Axel vs. Christian

AJ vs. Kaitlyn - Steel Cage match

^Great Summerslam.. I'd buy it.
Lazyking is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #16744 (permalink)
EVOLUTION HAS JUST PASSED YOU BY
 
Odafin Tutuola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: At the right hand of the King
Posts: 6,260
Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500Odafin Tutuola 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskins25 View Post
random question but I see everyone talking am what time raw starts for them and what time it is right now. is they anyone on here that from America ?
In Texas. Murica FTW.

And yes, Cena/Henry segment was easily the best of the night. Terrific work from Henry. REALLY want him to win the strap.
__________________
Odafin Tutuola is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #16745 (permalink)
SUPERPOWER
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 17,972
Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast Incarnate View Post

The two matches that I've DREAMED for this year are happening, somebody care to wake me up from this dream ?
Now if we can also get Bryan/Cena later this year that would be almost too awesome!
Clique is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #16746 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,412
#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The only issue I have with Lesnar/Punk, is neither of them should lose. However I'm with Beast Incarnate in the thought process that if Lesnar is just going to end up losing to Rock at WM30, have Punk beat him. Then again, if Lesnar's is gonna end up going over Rock or facing Taker at Mania, then Lesnar should probably win more. But then again Punk really can't afford to lose another big match... but Lesnar's already 2-2 and to go 2-3 would be terrible. FUCK, if only he didn't lose against Cena or against HHH at Mania... then he could afford a fluky loss to Punk and this choice would be easier.

But I tell ya, the unpredictability of who will win is going to make the match amazing. You could really see either guy winning.
__________________
I've got some bad news...

#BadNewsSanta is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #16747 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Lazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,436
Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000Lazyking 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
The only issue I have with Lesnar/Punk, is neither of them should lose. However I'm with Beast Incarnate in the thought process that if Lesnar is just going to end up losing to Rock at WM30, have Punk beat him. Then again, if Lesnar's is gonna end up going over Rock or facing Taker at Mania, then Lesnar should probably win more. But then again Punk really can't afford to lose another big match... but Lesnar's already 2-2 and to go 2-3 would be terrible. FUCK, if only he didn't lose against Cena or against HHH at Mania... then he could afford a fluky loss to Punk and this choice would be easier.

But I tell ya, the unpredictability of who will win is going to make the match amazing. You could really see either guy winning.
I think Heyman's involvement will be key in who wins.. I mean if he's neutral, I lean Brock's way but if he's with Brock all the way then he could cost him the match by accident. I want to see Punk stiff brock a few times cause he's gonna need the believability since Brock can pick him up like a twig.
Lazyking is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #16748 (permalink)
In the chatbox
 
SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,139
SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500SKINS 5001 - 5500
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatchwrestling View Post
In Texas. Murica FTW.

And yes, Cena/Henry segment was easily the best of the night. Terrific work from Henry. REALLY want him to win the strap.
Murcia indeed from jersey reason I ask is somebody said its 430am there time and try watching raw. That must suck to have to wait to early morings to watch wwe

excited for henry/cena
__________________
SKINS is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #16749 (permalink)
Still the GOAT
 
Evan Stays TRIPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Revis Island
Posts: 4,785
Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

HENRY is one of the only few people I'd actually wanna see beat Cena for the title, although I don't see it happening to be honest. Money in the Bank's card is probably going to rule; Cena-Henry, TWO MITB LADDER MATCHES, Ziggler-Del Rio (can't believe I'm excited for this, Dolph's work tonight was mark worthy), and Christian-Axel more than likely with Punk doing SOMETHING as well.

I find it hilarious how Punk's more than likely going to overshadow the WWE title all summer, yet when it happened to him he wasn't a worthy champion, right?
__________________




"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady
Evan Stays TRIPPY is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #16750 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,129
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast Incarnate View Post
The Henry Segment was easily the best segment I've seen in a REALLY long time. Henry's so fucking talented, the fact that he's heading into the biggest match of his career is just... Mesmerizing for a Henry fan who thought he was done just a few hours ago, amazing.

& Brock-Punk is just.. My ultimate dream match, and it's happening. Words can't describe how I feel right now; Punk remains the focal point of the company, and Lesnar gets to fuck shit up. Don't even give a flying fuck as to who wins, now I'm pulling for Punk simply because they're just going to feed Brock to The Rock at the end of the day anyways.

PUNK IS IN THAT CENA-TAKER-BROCK-HHH LEAGUE. YES.

The two matches that I've DREAMED for this year are happening, somebody care to wake me up from this dream ?
To think I was watching Punk ten years ago in front of hundreds of fans in ROH. And now he's on this level. It's a crazy feeling. I was always hoping he'd get big in the WWE but I can't say I fully expected it.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios