AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 02:46 AM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
PeoplePowerEra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 203
Points: 0
       
AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

This isn't just pertaining to the Slammys but to everyone who says that The Bellas did nothing all year and that AJ carried the division by herself, this video recaps the entire year and compares the impact they both had in 2013 using video highlights. It shows how much The Bellas contributed to the division and how this was their breakout year. How AJ's biggest highlights this year were mainly just in her feud with Kaitlyn.

PeoplePowerEra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 02:56 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
PGSucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reno, Nevada
Posts: 4,413
Points: 3
                     
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

Ungratefulness is gonna have a field day with this thread. :AJ



Spoiler for Currently Marking For:








PGSucks is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 03:21 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,808
Points: 265
                     
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013



Just.....no.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Gandhi is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 03:43 AM
From parts unknown
 
Reptar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,882
Points: 1,437
                     
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

Depends on which factors you're looking at. For me, they don't "deserve" any accolade in the WWE because there are divas that are better than them in just about every category like in-ring talent, charisma, personality, acting ability, ability to connect with the crowd. Heck, even boring as fuck Natalya has a stronger connection with the fans. I'd even go so far as saying that Eva Marie has way more heat than either of the Bellas.

I can't help but wonder what exactly have they done to deserve the repeated matches, being made the stars of a reality show, being consistently booked to beat the Divas champion? Brie has improved in the ring, but Summer Rae managed to make a stronger connection with the crowd by just being the valet of a jobber ... that by itself should tell you something.

If you take them off TV (Raw and SD) today, would anyone truly miss them and their horrendous promos, ring-side presence, matches?

That said, you can probably say that about ANY diva in the WWE right now ... and the way they've booked AJ recently, you can probably say the same about her as well. Where's Kaitlyn - their former diva's champion who's now getting pinned by a freaking drop-kick. She's been mostly off TV so long without an explanation that you'd think she's no longer employed.

They could give the slammy to Nat's new cat and come up with arguments on how it deserves it.


Last edited by Reptar; 12-13-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Reptar is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
PGSucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reno, Nevada
Posts: 4,413
Points: 3
                     
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

I assume when I die, I'm going to hear "Come on, Brie!" for eternity in hell.



Spoiler for Currently Marking For:








PGSucks is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 619
Points: 169
   
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

The Bella Twins won the Slummys BECAUSE of AJ Lee.
WWE can't let AJ win it if they want her to stay as a Heel Diva. Cause we all know everyone in that building will be cheering for her and not get BOOed like the Bella Twins.
Ghost of Wrestling is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,478
Points: 0
           
Bella's did more than AJ yeah right....


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Raw2003 is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Wrestling's ZEUS
 
OXITRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oceania
Posts: 10,909
Points: 1,971
                     
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

They didn't really impact anything, Brie was used as a filler against AJ because she is part of TD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSucks View Post
I assume when I die, I'm going to hear "Come on, Brie!" for eternity in hell.
COMMMMEEEE ONNNNNN [city]!!!!!
*faint, reluctant cheers*


S A S H A


CHECK OUT MY WWE & NXT BLOG
UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT
@ oxitron.blogspot.com.au


LAST UPDATE: NXT TAKEOVER: RIVAL


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Acquired Taste
did you know I snatch kids at night and shower them with racial slurs?
OXITRON is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 119
Points: 0
 
Re: AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw2003 View Post
Bella's did more than AJ yeah right....


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Jones View Post
Depends on which factors you're looking at. For me, they don't "deserve" any accolade in the WWE because there are divas that are better than them in just about every category like in-ring talent, charisma, personality, acting ability, ability to connect with the crowd. Heck, even boring as fuck Natalya has a stronger connection with the fans. I'd even go so far as saying that Eva Marie has way more heat than either of the Bellas.

I can't help but wonder what exactly have they done to deserve the repeated matches, being made the stars of a reality show, being consistently booked to beat the Divas champion? Brie has improved in the ring, but Summer Rae managed to make a stronger connection with the crowd by just being the valet of a jobber ... that by itself should tell you something.

If you take them off TV (Raw and SD) today, would anyone truly miss them and their horrendous promos, ring-side presence, matches?

That said, you can probably say that about ANY diva in the WWE right now ... and the way they've booked AJ recently, you can probably say the same about her as well. Where's Kaitlyn - their former diva's champion who's now getting pinned by a freaking drop-kick. She's been mostly off TV so long without an explanation that you'd think she's no longer employed.

They could give the slammy to Nat's new cat and come up with arguments on how it deserves it.
these
duanculo is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome