This idea just popped into my head, it might be fun!
Anyway, the way this works is as follows:
Vince McMahon has called a general meeting of all current WWE employees to discuss the state of the WWE. He has been incredibly angry with the low ratings of RAW recently, hence his appearance on RAW and fighting CM Punk in a highly violent match. He is using this general meeting as an open forum to discuss what has gone wrong, and to think of potential ideas to improve ratings. Though Vince begins the meeting, it is an open forum, and discussion between WWE employees can occur during the meeting as well.
Rules of the game:
1. Each poster can only use ONE WWE character at a time, as per who is available in the smilies section.
2. Begin all posts with the smiley of the character you've chosen.
3. No non-WWE characters.
4. Each person can give up to a few lines of dialogue only per post. No gigantic monologues please - make it conversation style.
5. No double posting.
6. At least attempt to make the character you choose act how you think they would, e.g. no Cena smiley telling vince to f* off.
7. Each person can choose any character they want (including Vince), but it cannot be the same as the previous poster.
8. There are often multiple smileys for a single WWE character - if possible, try and use the one that best represents your character (e.g happy / angry).
9. Please remove/edit comments (most recent poster) if there's an obvious double post, so that the general meeting doesn't get borked.
10. It might be a long meeting
Gentlemen, I've called this meeting due to the absolutely pathetic ratings we're getting. I know that we're in a new era where things like Tivo, Youtube and so on mean that most TV overall has lower ratings, but the recent results are downright disgusting. Just WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!? We're not leaving until we get some answers, damn it!
You keep asking me, and the answer is always the same. Fire all those midgets you have in the main even scene, and push the Great Khali. Everyone wants big men in the main event. And until you realise that, I am out of here.