This or That - Page 246 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #2451 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,901
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
NCIS, as I have seen little of Criminal Minds in comparison.

The Briscoes or Steenerico?
DEM BOYS

CM Punk or Daniel Bryan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Never seen a full episode of Game of Thrones so Walking Dead by default. At least Season One was good before it started to suck.
Well, watch the full 2 seasons. Game of Thrones is literally one hundred BILLION times the show The Walking Dead is, and Walking Dead is a pretty good show. It's the best thing on television and they're going into easily the strongest material the next 2 seasons.



GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 03-17-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #2452 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,965
AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000
Default Re: This or That

CM Punk.

Earphones or Headphones?

Tyrion: Breaking Bad is the best show on TV, haha.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #2453 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,901
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

No, it really isn't. I've watched 3 seasons of it and it bores the everloving shit out of me. To be honest, AMC programming in general sucks. Mad Men and Breaking Bad are boring as FUCK, Walking Dead is great but it's not that great when compared to the top shows on other networks, Hell on Wheels isn't that great but it's ok. They don't have that HBO or Showtime level of quality no matter how hard they try. There's only 3 episodes of Breaking Bad that I've enjoyed, the first two episodes of the series, and Fly, season 3 episode 10. Other than that? Ain't nobody got time for that. It's a shame it started off so good because it got boring REALLY fast.

Headphones.

The Sopranos or The Wire?
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 03-17-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #2454 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,965
AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000
Default Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
No, it really isn't. I've watched 3 seasons of it and it bores the everloving shit out of me. To be honest, AMC programming in general sucks. Mad Men and Breaking Bad are boring as FUCK, Walking Dead is great but it's not that great when compared to the top shows on other networks, Hell on Wheels isn't that great but it's ok. They don't have that HBO or Showtime level of quality no matter how hard they try. There's only 3 episodes of Breaking Bad that I've enjoyed, the first two episodes of the series, and Fly, season 3 episode 10. Other than that? Ain't nobody got time for that. It's a shame it started off so good because it got boring REALLY fast.

Headphones.

The Sopranos or The Wire?
I'll say The Wire.

Game of Thrones TV show or Game or Thrones books?

I am strongly against that paragraph. I do not like it. Though I know quite a few people who really like Game of Thrones, I don't watch it, but I've heard great things, I'm going to read book 1 first, and see if I want to continue in some way. Albeit that paragraph is shit.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #2455 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,901
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

So how can you say Breaking Bad is better when you haven't even WATCHED it? At least I know what Breaking Bad is about.

The books are better, they have more details that the show couldn't include because of sheer scope and budget, but I prefer the tv show because I always prefer the television medium to reading, so I'm picking the tv show. Although the books are technically better in the sense that they're more descriptive. This is also somewhat of an analomy in tv because the tv series is VERY close to the books, at George RR Martin's insistence, as opposed to Dexter or Walking Dead where they just go totally off track (at least I understand that's what they did with TWD). Also, for the record, the books aren't called Game of Thrones, it's A Song Of Ice And Fire, and the first book in the series is called "A Game of Thrones". I'm not gonna be a snob about titles since you're new to the series but that's what it is.

Ron Swanson or Walter White?

Get this one right, please...
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 03-17-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #2456 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,965
AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000
Default Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
So how can you say Breaking Bad is better when you haven't even WATCHED it? At least I know what Breaking Bad is about.

The books are better, they have more details that the show couldn't include because of sheer scope and budget, but I prefer the tv show because I always prefer the television medium to reading, so I'm picking the tv show. Although the books are technically better in the sense that they're more descriptive. This is also somewhat of an analomy in tv because the tv series is VERY close to the books, at George RR Martin's insistence, as opposed to Dexter or Walking Dead where they just go totally off track (at least I understand that's what they did with TWD). Also, for the record, the books aren't called Game of Thrones, it's A Song Of Ice And Fire, and the first book in the series is called "A Game of Thrones". I'm not gonna be a snob about titles since you're new to the series but that's what it is.

Ron Swanson or Walter White?

Get this one right, please...
Walter White, I know for you that's not 'right', haha, but they are very close, basically a 'par', it could definitely change as Parks may be renewed - bloody should - and Breaking Bad is finished forever this summer.

Parks and Recreation or Homeland?

I am aware of the titles, I have book 1, but I was referring more to the series, thanks for your input, I know you're a big fan.

I haven't watched all 2 seasons of GoT, but I have watched some episodes, a good bit, up to where I was in my book at the time, and you haven't watched all 5 and a half seasons of Breaking Bad either, so, we'll agree to disagree, though you might come round/be enlightened sometime, haha, .
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #2457 (permalink)
That is the only time a man can be brave.
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,131
obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000obby 12501 - 13000
Default Re: This or That

PARKS AND REC

Also Seasons 4-5 are by far the best of Breaking Bad, so I recommend continuing watching it. I do still love S 1-3, though.

Dexter or The Walking Dead
__________________
obby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #2458 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,901
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

Dexter, definitely.

Quote:
I haven't watched all 2 seasons of GoT, but I have watched some episodes, a good bit, up to where I was in my book at the time, and you haven't watched all 5 and a half seasons of Breaking Bad either, so, we'll agree to disagree, though you might come round/be enlightened sometime, haha,
No, you're right, I haven't watched all 5 and a half seasons. I think THREE SEASONS in, I can determine for myself if the show interests me or not. I don't need to see all 5 seasons because I've seen 3 and none of them entertain me in the slightest. Even if I LOVED season 4 and 5, season 1 to 3 is MORE THAN HALF of the show's run.

Homeland or Dexter?
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #2459 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,965
AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000AJ 1501 - 2000
Default Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Dexter, definitely.



No, you're right, I haven't watched all 5 and a half seasons. I think THREE SEASONS in, I can determine for myself if the show interests me or not. I don't need to see all 5 seasons because I've seen 3 and none of them entertain me in the slightest. Even if I LOVED season 4 and 5, season 1 to 3 is MORE THAN HALF of the show's run.

Homeland or Dexter?
Homeland.

iPad or Laptop?

I wasn't saying it to say you're incompetent having watched only 3 seasons, I was saying it because you were making a point of me not having seen all of GoT, regardless of how much exactly, neither of us has wanted to see all of each of our favorite shows. I said we agree to disagree, I just think Breaking Bad is better, one does not simply dismiss Breaking Bad.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #2460 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,901
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBurnett View Post
Homeland.

iPad or Laptop?

I wasn't saying it to say you're incompetent having watched only 3 seasons, I was saying it because you were making a point of me not having seen all of GoT, regardless of how much exactly, neither of us has wanted to see all of each of our favorite shows. I said we agree to disagree, I just think Breaking Bad is better, one does not simply dismiss Breaking Bad.
Comparing seeing all of a 5 season show to all of a 2 season show is a bit ludicrous. Especially when the 5 season show has more episodes per season. 2 seasons of a show allows you to fully process your feelings on it, if Game of Thrones were in season 5, I wouldn't be telling you to watch all of it because if you didn't like it in the first 2 you never would. I can process that I don't like Breaking Bad because I've seen MORE than enough to judge it on a fair scale, the story is continuing into another season, there's plot advances, etc. Sometimes the first season is the weakest, look at Parks. The first season is mediocre beyond belief but after that it's one of the funniest shows on television.

Fine, think it's better if you want, I think it sucks. Maybe sucks is the incorrect word but I get absolutely no enjoyment out of it, and I've given it a REAL chance. I can't get into it, period. So yes, one does simply dismiss Breaking Bad because I happen to be one.

I'll say an Ipad but I don't use either so I don't definitively know.

Archer or Futurama?
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 03-17-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios