Currently Listening - Page 42 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #411 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,326
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Brewer and Shipley ~ One Toke Over The Line



Legendary.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #412 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,579
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Lady Gaga ~ Bad Romance
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #413 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,326
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Metallica ~ Justice Medley (Live Shit: Binge and Purge)

Eye Of The Beholder sounds SO much better live.

Studio opening to Eye - 0:00 to 1:11



Live opening to Eye - 0:40 to 1:31



HO-LY SHIT. Never been able to get over this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #414 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,579
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Lady Gaga ~ Dance in the Dark

she's a tramp, she's a vamp, but she still kills the dance...
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #415 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,326
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Iron Maiden ~ Afraid To Shoot Strangers (Live album - A Real Live One)

Some babyface really needs to use an instrumental version of this song (because obviously it would make no sense in a wrestling context with lyrics). It could get the crowd going really well.



2:47 to 3:43 = GOAT. You can't tell me that wouldn't work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #416 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,579
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

^while I am familar with the song, I tried to see your point. However, I can't view it since the video is published by a company that isn't available in my country. Lame.

Lady Gaga ~ Paparazzi
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #417 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,121
Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Currently Listening

__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #418 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
rulb 50 - 100
Default Re: Currently Listening

T.I. - Dead and Gone.
rulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #419 (permalink)
Where did I go wrong?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,333
Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Currently Listening

__________________
Swood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #420 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,326
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
^while I am familar with the song, I tried to see your point. However, I can't view it since the video is published by a company that isn't available in my country. Lame.

Lady Gaga ~ Paparazzi
Wow, a video available in Canada that's not available in the US. That's a first.

Try this one



I picked up that this would be a great wrestling theme (starting at 2:47 when it picks up obviously) when the crowd starts chanting in the middle section. Daniel Bryan might be the perfect guy to use it since the YES! chants would be able to hit a perfect rythym.

Back to what I have on right now

Edguy ~ Rise Of The Morning Glory
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios