Currently Listening - Page 21 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #201 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,025
DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar
Default Re: Currently Listening

Bryan & Vinny Show: October 24th

Apparently they're gonna review Orton's DVD later in the show, hopefully they bury it. If there is anything that'll cheer me up after Arsenal's pitiful performance earlier, it's Bryan and Vinny burying Randy Orton.
__________________
Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #202 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,434
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
Bryan & Vinny Show: October 24th

Apparently they're gonna review Orton's DVD later in the show, hopefully they bury it. If there is anything that'll cheer me up after Arsenal's pitiful performance earlier, it's Bryan and Vinny burying Randy Orton.
Where can I find this? I gotta get to it.

Iron Maiden ~ When The Wild Wind Blows
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #203 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,025
DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar
Default Re: Currently Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Where can I find this? I gotta get to it.

Iron Maiden ~ When The Wild Wind Blows
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-9955ec80.html

For some reason it took about 20 minutes to download for me, works fine though.
__________________
Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #204 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,434
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

Bless you sir. *sheds tear*

Damn dude, who's your Internet provider, Fred Flintstone? It took me like 30 seconds.

Bryan and Vinny Show, October 24'th, 2012.

Already laughing. Bringing back RAGTIME!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-24-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #205 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,025
DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar
Default Re: Currently Listening



Virgin Media actually, although Fred would probably provide better service. Nah, it usually takes about a minute, dunno what was up with it.
__________________
Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #206 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,434
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

If you were running something else at the same time, that might have impeded its progress. Otherwise I don't know what was wrong with it if it usually takes a minute.

Just finished Bryan and Vinny. Great as usual.

Disco Briscoe Fever! Disco Briscoe Fever! Disco Briscoe Fever! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Billy Idol ~ White Wedding

San Andreas ya'll.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #207 (permalink)
Provolone In The Dark
 
Stone Cold Steve Urkel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 3,009
Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel Stone Cold Steve Urkel
Default

Sublime - Santeria
__________________
You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere.

Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16
Urkel 3:16 says I don't have to take this... I'm going home.
Stone Cold Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #208 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,025
DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar DoubleDeckerBar
Default Re: Currently Listening

Vinny rants on John Morrison and R-Truth





EDIT: Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison

lol, Morrison.
__________________
Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar : 10-24-2012 at 10:03 PM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #209 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,434
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Currently Listening

I saw that about a week ago, I put it on my Ipod I loved it so much. Then again, I put all the Bryan and Vinny I find on my Ipod...

Street Fighter 2 ~ Chun Li Theme

Not a Street Fighter fan, mainly for gameplay reasons, but they have some classic video game music.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:17 AM   #210 (permalink)
~
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,481
Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex
Default Re: Currently Listening

Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen.
__________________
I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me
I fell down into that dark chasm but the flame burned on and on

Last edited by Alex : 10-25-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios