TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 47 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?
Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #461 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
When you smoke, you don't give a shit if other people smoke it or not.
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
P.Smith is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #462 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
HullKogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
That's not true. I smoked weed daily since January 2008, and I quit for a while recently to get clean while I was looking for a new job. I did not feel differently whatsoever. After getting high regularly for 3 years, I can honestly say I didn't even crave a toke. Quitting cigarettes was much, much tougher, but hey, those are legal.

Now, if you're smoking weed because you're depressed or some shit, that's different. Of course you'll feel down if you're no longer getting high. But you can say that about anything. If playing with Kittens helps with your depression, and you take the kittens away, you'll feel down and depressed again. But you won't say something like "Fact: when you're not playing with kittens, you feel like a lowlife".
HullKogan is offline  
post #463 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by HullKogan View Post
That's not true. I smoked weed daily since January 2008, and I quit for a while recently to get clean while I was looking for a new job. I did not feel differently whatsoever. After getting high regularly for 3 years, I can honestly say I didn't even crave a toke. Quitting cigarettes was much, much tougher, but hey, those are legal.
Good for you.
P.Smith is offline  
post #464 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
No, you really don't. I'm positive you've never smoked weed so you know absolutely nothing about it because everything you have stated in this thread is completely off the mark. And that's fine, you don't need any other reason to not smoke other than you don't want to. But you have a very condescending attitude about it. You aren't better than me or anyone else because you don't smoke it. Just like I am no better than you for smoking it.

One thing is for sure though and that's I've found the people who smoke it are far less uptight about their lives and just nicer people in general than the people who don't. People who don't do it always have this attitude like I am better than you, whereas people who do smoke it aren't like that at all. It doesn't matter to me if someone smokes it or not I just hate it when they have this Captain America attitude about it like they are above you because they don't. People who don't smoke it are far more rigid people.
Walls is offline  
post #465 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Blah blah blah I smoke weed, it makes me tough and also a better person and I'm accompanying this post with a lot of false facts.
Cool Story Bro

Last edited by P.Smith; 06-02-2011 at 07:42 AM.
P.Smith is offline  
post #466 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

I went mental yday smoking weed, like started tripping sort of and I am aware that that shouldn't happen really but yeah.
DR JUPES is offline  
post #467 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,958
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR JUPES View Post
I went mental yday smoking weed, like started tripping sort of and I am aware that that shouldn't happen really but yeah.
It shouldn't happen? Actually People trip out smoking bud all the time.

It's happened to me a few times where I got paranoid, and it happens to even the best of them (ok maybe not the best of them).

It is normal though.
Rated Rô is offline  
post #468 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
No, you really don't. I'm positive you've never smoked weed so you know absolutely nothing about it because everything you have stated in this thread is completely off the mark. And that's fine, you don't need any other reason to not smoke other than you don't want to. But you have a very condescending attitude about it. You aren't better than me or anyone else because you don't smoke it. Just like I am no better than you for smoking it.

One thing is for sure though and that's I've found the people who smoke it are far less uptight about their lives and just nicer people in general than the people who don't. People who don't do it always have this attitude like I am better than you, whereas people who do smoke it aren't like that at all. It doesn't matter to me if someone smokes it or not I just hate it when they have this Captain America attitude about it like they are above you because they don't. People who don't smoke it are far more rigid people.
I am not taking a shot at anything in this quote, but do you think you can just kick the habit for good if you wanted to? Or will urges make your body feel like you have to go back and smoke again? My friend told me if he started smoking he could easily kick the habit if he wanted to, it wouldn't be that hard. I simply replied "bullshit".


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #469 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Shitting On The Bastards Below
 
coopieroLCFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leicester
Posts: 1,101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
I am not taking a shot at anything in this quote, but do you think you can just kick the habit for good if you wanted to? Or will urges make your body feel like you have to go back and smoke again? My friend told me if he started smoking he could easily kick the habit if he wanted to, it wouldn't be that hard. I simply replied "bullshit".
well if it's weed you are talking about then the simple answer is that it is in no way chemically addictive so it's down to how much you like it


Quote:
Originally Posted By SummerLove
"i bet they do hurt, won't hurt more than when I fucking bash your fucking face in with a bat and ejaculate my salty ejaculate into your fresh wounds you fucking homo."
coopieroLCFC is offline  
post #470 of 3920 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Gotcha (I see).


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome