TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 47 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #461 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,668
P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
When you smoke, you don't give a shit if other people smoke it or not.
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
P.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #462 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
HullKogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,550
HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500HullKogan 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
That's not true. I smoked weed daily since January 2008, and I quit for a while recently to get clean while I was looking for a new job. I did not feel differently whatsoever. After getting high regularly for 3 years, I can honestly say I didn't even crave a toke. Quitting cigarettes was much, much tougher, but hey, those are legal.

Now, if you're smoking weed because you're depressed or some shit, that's different. Of course you'll feel down if you're no longer getting high. But you can say that about anything. If playing with Kittens helps with your depression, and you take the kittens away, you'll feel down and depressed again. But you won't say something like "Fact: when you're not playing with kittens, you feel like a lowlife".
HullKogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #463 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,668
P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by HullKogan View Post
That's not true. I smoked weed daily since January 2008, and I quit for a while recently to get clean while I was looking for a new job. I did not feel differently whatsoever. After getting high regularly for 3 years, I can honestly say I didn't even crave a toke. Quitting cigarettes was much, much tougher, but hey, those are legal.
Good for you.
P.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #464 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,297
Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
But when you're not smoking it, you feel like a lowlife.
No, you really don't. I'm positive you've never smoked weed so you know absolutely nothing about it because everything you have stated in this thread is completely off the mark. And that's fine, you don't need any other reason to not smoke other than you don't want to. But you have a very condescending attitude about it. You aren't better than me or anyone else because you don't smoke it. Just like I am no better than you for smoking it.

One thing is for sure though and that's I've found the people who smoke it are far less uptight about their lives and just nicer people in general than the people who don't. People who don't do it always have this attitude like I am better than you, whereas people who do smoke it aren't like that at all. It doesn't matter to me if someone smokes it or not I just hate it when they have this Captain America attitude about it like they are above you because they don't. People who don't smoke it are far more rigid people.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #465 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,668
P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000P.Smith 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Blah blah blah I smoke weed, it makes me tough and also a better person and I'm accompanying this post with a lot of false facts.
Cool Story Bro

Last edited by P.Smith : 06-02-2011 at 06:42 AM.
P.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:42 AM   #466 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Getting high

I went mental yday smoking weed, like started tripping sort of and I am aware that that shouldn't happen really but yeah.
DR JUPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #467 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,925
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR JUPES View Post
I went mental yday smoking weed, like started tripping sort of and I am aware that that shouldn't happen really but yeah.
It shouldn't happen? Actually People trip out smoking bud all the time.

It's happened to me a few times where I got paranoid, and it happens to even the best of them (ok maybe not the best of them).

It is normal though.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #468 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,625
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
No, you really don't. I'm positive you've never smoked weed so you know absolutely nothing about it because everything you have stated in this thread is completely off the mark. And that's fine, you don't need any other reason to not smoke other than you don't want to. But you have a very condescending attitude about it. You aren't better than me or anyone else because you don't smoke it. Just like I am no better than you for smoking it.

One thing is for sure though and that's I've found the people who smoke it are far less uptight about their lives and just nicer people in general than the people who don't. People who don't do it always have this attitude like I am better than you, whereas people who do smoke it aren't like that at all. It doesn't matter to me if someone smokes it or not I just hate it when they have this Captain America attitude about it like they are above you because they don't. People who don't smoke it are far more rigid people.
I am not taking a shot at anything in this quote, but do you think you can just kick the habit for good if you wanted to? Or will urges make your body feel like you have to go back and smoke again? My friend told me if he started smoking he could easily kick the habit if he wanted to, it wouldn't be that hard. I simply replied "bullshit".
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #469 (permalink)
Shitting On The Bastards Below
 
coopieroLCFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leicester
Posts: 1,101
coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
I am not taking a shot at anything in this quote, but do you think you can just kick the habit for good if you wanted to? Or will urges make your body feel like you have to go back and smoke again? My friend told me if he started smoking he could easily kick the habit if he wanted to, it wouldn't be that hard. I simply replied "bullshit".
well if it's weed you are talking about then the simple answer is that it is in no way chemically addictive so it's down to how much you like it
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted By SummerLove
"i bet they do hurt, won't hurt more than when I fucking bash your fucking face in with a bat and ejaculate my salty ejaculate into your fresh wounds you fucking homo."
coopieroLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #470 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,625
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Getting high

Gotcha (I see).
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios