TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 333 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #3321 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,926
Rated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

2 months without Kush, I don't know how you did it.

Only time I've gone that long is when I go on vacations every year, actually both past vacations I went 4 months without kush, I'm sure most of you who follow this thread know that.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #3322 (permalink)
Twitter n Grapes
 
wrestlingfan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 2,625
wrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friends
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

yeah that was season 4 episode 17 who could forget the mma fight between you and rob rainer
__________________
For God crushes the wicked
wrestlingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #3323 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,330
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
2 months without Kush, I don't know how you did it.

Only time I've gone that long is when I go on vacations every year, actually both past vacations I went 4 months without kush, I'm sure most of you who follow this thread know that.

It hasn't been fun, I can assure you. The thought of weed and UFC Undisputed 3 on the same day thrills me greatly. Only 6 days, now.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #3324 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Super Delfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Outer Shpongolia
Posts: 2,726
Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Gave away all of my pipes, bongs, and my vaporizer this past weekend other than my favorite pipe. Going to try and stay clean until Shpongle hits up the Burgh in late March then I'm smoking bud and possibly eating a little of the mush for that night. Will probably go to see Moe in concert sober in about two weeks, which will be the first ever concert I will see not high lol. Looking forward to it though going with a buddy who has been in NA for a while and I was glad to get back in touch with him this past week and that he's doing good.

Once All Good rolls around shit is fucking on for those 4 days in July. Throwing down hard as fuck the lineup is sick. Hope they add Sound Tribe and either Bassnectar or Pretty Lights for a late night set. Hopefully with 7 months between rolls the molly will be treating me good when I decide to eat it there, but with good people and good tunes the world is love already brotha can't fucking wait. Might not try to get and acid there and just shroom it up since I can just make a shitload of tea beforehand and trip as much as I want since quantity will be no issue when it comes to mushies. Maybe some mescaline will work it's way into those plans too, who knows. Whatever happens it's going to kick ass again this much I'm sure of.

So much Grateful Dead too, loving it.
__________________
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.
Super Delfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #3325 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
bradk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 981
bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Delfin View Post
Gave away all of my pipes, bongs, and my vaporizer this past weekend other than my favorite pipe. Going to try and stay clean until Shpongle hits up the Burgh in late March then I'm smoking bud and possibly eating a little of the mush for that night. Will probably go to see Moe in concert sober in about two weeks, which will be the first ever concert I will see not high lol. Looking forward to it though going with a buddy who has been in NA for a while and I was glad to get back in touch with him this past week and that he's doing good.

Once All Good rolls around shit is fucking on for those 4 days in July. Throwing down hard as fuck the lineup is sick. Hope they add Sound Tribe and either Bassnectar or Pretty Lights for a late night set. Hopefully with 7 months between rolls the molly will be treating me good when I decide to eat it there, but with good people and good tunes the world is love already brotha can't fucking wait. Might not try to get and acid there and just shroom it up since I can just make a shitload of tea beforehand and trip as much as I want since quantity will be no issue when it comes to mushies. Maybe some mescaline will work it's way into those plans too, who knows. Whatever happens it's going to kick ass again this much I'm sure of.

So much Grateful Dead too, loving it.
I've never been to a music festival. Which fucking blows because it's something I've always wanted to do, but I just never had the money. This year, though, I'm hopefully going to make it to Summer Camp since I'll have the cash. I can't wait. Primus is headlining one night, and if I get to see them live under the influence of psychedelic drugs I'll shit a rainbow.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #3326 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Super Delfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Outer Shpongolia
Posts: 2,726
Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradk View Post
I've never been to a music festival. Which fucking blows because it's something I've always wanted to do, but I just never had the money. This year, though, I'm hopefully going to make it to Summer Camp since I'll have the cash. I can't wait. Primus is headlining one night, and if I get to see them live under the influence of psychedelic drugs I'll shit a rainbow.
LMAO Primus played before Pretty Lights at All Good last year. I was only high as shit during it smoking fatties, I ate about 250mg of some fire ass molly at the end of their set so it would be kicking in as Pretty Lights started then got down hard as hell. There was some dude bullshitting with us during Primus who was on a whole lot of something, he was cracking me up pumping his arms constantly and shit it was awesome.

Just looked at the Summer Camp lineup it's fucking legit.

Pretty Lights
Moe
Umphreys
Lotus
Yonder
Keller
Shpongle
Rebelution
Bob motherfucking Weir!

Hoping to go see Moe next week. I slept through them last year at All Good after being all fucked up that afternoon on xanax and ketamine, in addition to sleep deprivation from the night before lol.

Music festivals are the best time ever, you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't hurt anyone, just got to know your limits. You should definitely go. I ordered my All Good ticket earlier this week and my other buddy just confirmed he ordered his, going to make this one to remember!
__________________
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.
Super Delfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #3327 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,330
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

48 hours left.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #3328 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,926
Rated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whoreRated R is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

nice Walls, you're going to get high as fuck even with a pinch of weed.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #3329 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,330
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

I'm going to get B-L-A-S-T-E-D. I can't fucking wait. 33 hours left
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #3330 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
bradk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 981
bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I'm going to get B-L-A-S-T-E-D. I can't fucking wait. 33 hours left
Pretty jealous of you right now god damnit. I still have 360 hours left.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios