TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 304 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?
Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3031 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Twitter n Grapes
 
wrestlingfan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 2,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
Yeah, ever since the whole PS3 system got hacked, I haven't bothered signing in, I don't play online at all tbh.

I unfortunately don't have either of those games, I'm planning to get WWE 12 for my next purchase, any good?
NOOOOOO

For God crushes the wicked
wrestlingfan91 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3032 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
JBL_Wrestling_God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Cabinet
Posts: 2,055
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

I've never played WWE12 but I heard good things about it up until Wrestlingfan and Walls feelings towards it. Whats your guys main issues with the game?
JBL_Wrestling_God is offline  
post #3033 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

I'll be honest, I've only played it once and briefly. It's essentially the exact same game with a few tweaks as last year and last year's game was absolutely horrible.
Walls is offline  
post #3034 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Twitter n Grapes
 
wrestlingfan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 2,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Getting high

I mean i bought it played it a few times and every match wasn't fluent and just wasnt fun playing, it all looked fake and i dont know it sucked to me big time and the story modus...just awful.

For God crushes the wicked
wrestlingfan91 is offline  
post #3035 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Great One?..
 
Rated R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,958
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Rated R, buy Skyrim or Saints Row 3 instead. Don't spend your money on that abortion.
Oh yeah I hate shooting games, I get Skyrim isn't all too shooting, but you get the drift, I had violent games because they are so god damn boring IMO.

Driving cars, hitting people, and completing a mission, that's about it in all of these games, I'm a huge mark for any sport games, more so NHL and NBA.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but how does shooting/killing people anything close to interesting and fun to play on a daily bases? I've always found it funny that it's always the shooting games that rank as the number one game every year, sad tbh.
Rated R is offline  
post #3036 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Twitter n Grapes
 
wrestlingfan91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 2,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Getting high

do you like mean shooters or also games like GTA that include gaming?

For God crushes the wicked
wrestlingfan91 is offline  
post #3037 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
JBL_Wrestling_God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Cabinet
Posts: 2,055
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
Oh yeah I hate shooting games, I get Skyrim isn't all too shooting, but you get the drift, I had violent games because they are so god damn boring IMO.

Driving cars, hitting people, and completing a mission, that's about it in all of these games, I'm a huge mark for any sport games, more so NHL and NBA.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but how does shooting/killing people anything close to interesting and fun to play on a daily bases? I've always found it funny that it's always the shooting games that rank as the number one game every year, sad tbh.
If you are into sports games than I would highly recommend NBA2k11. I have yet to play NBA2k12 but I bought 2K11 when it first was released and it's the greatest NBA game I've ever played and probally sports game as well considering I don't play any sports games outside of NBA and NFL. It's probally cheap now considering it's a year old and all so maybe you would rather invest into NBA2k12 but I can tell you first hand that NBA2k11 was and still is fantastic.
JBL_Wrestling_God is offline  
post #3038 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Great One?..
 
Rated R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,958
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan91 View Post
do you like mean shooters or also games like GTA that include gaming?
Yes, including games like GTA, I've played it a couple times and I can't say it's downright boring because it's not, because what I played was Sana Andres a few years ago and I was driving around in a car, helicopter, and playing ball, I thought that was cool, but still not to fond of shooting games, boring as hell, all of them have the same purpose yet they all are ranked very high.

Thanks JWG, I was looking for a Basketball game, I'll have to check it out.
Rated R is offline  
post #3039 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Getting high

Personally. I love nothing more than playing gta style shooting games. I can relate to that sorta stuff. i love seeing how the characters life turns out. It's real exciting to see what happens next and i get drawn in. I become that character and i love it ! Saints row T.T was awesome I'd pull up to the river and smoke weed (in real life ) and think of what mischief ill cause next. It was epic because I'd get my hommie's to ''join me smoking weed '' i do heaps of role playing in those sorts of games. I guess im a fucking loser but i dont care its fun !
Cole Phelps is offline  
post #3040 of 3920 (permalink) Old 12-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Cardiff City FC.. SLAM
 
Beer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cardiff, Wales.
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Phelps View Post
Personally. I love nothing more than playing gta style shooting games. I can relate to that sorta stuff. i love seeing how the characters life turns out. It's real exciting to see what happens next and i get drawn in. I become that character and i love it ! Saints row T.T was awesome I'd pull up to the river and smoke weed (in real life ) and think of what mischief ill cause next. It was epic because I'd get my hommie's to ''join me smoking weed '' i do heaps of role playing in those sorts of games. I guess im a fucking loser but i dont care its fun !
um
Beer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome