No, I won't be getting baked until the end of January. The place where my fiance worked got sold and they fired everyone. So I gotta pay bills and get food, so no money for the sacred plant until. Only positive is that I'm going to get absolutely blasted the next time I smoke. I haven't taken a month off in awhile.
Me too, but not cause of finances, my Cousin has passed away and as a sign of respect we sacrifice a few things. Besides the traditionel things like not listening to music, wearing black, wearing a little shield with a cross on it, no meat, no tv i am also sacrificing weed, everything 40 days, the weed of course isn't tradition but i love smoking weed, it's a huge part of me and that's how i show how much i miss him, it's been ok but kinda boring on weekends.
as for the gaming thing
1) What system do you have? PS3
2) Do you enjoy playing video games while high? What's the differences? Just when i'm a little, i get tired sitting on my bed gaming when i am high big time
3) What's the best game you ever played while being high? Any Mario game before wii really
1) Do you have online and if so...whats your screename? i dont know, i barely game online and i sometimes dont game in months
2) What games do you have? all sorts
3) What games would you recommend and not recommend? depends what you want, the new SD is just shit that i can tell you, it's the worst of all, but that's maybe cause i kinda have lost the love for wrestling, one day just happend. Saints Row III is FUCKING AWESOME.