TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 23 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?
Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:42 AM
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
idk what you talking about, i just quoted a song lyric from fabolous shut up
You quoted lyrics in response to my post. You're more stupid than I had originally thought.
StraightEdge is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #222 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

I don't see how that makes him stupid, but whatever.
Walls is offline  
post #223 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Dropstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Bedfordshire
Posts: 1,016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I think that makes you inherently more boring than everyone who clicked yes.
It irritates me when people call me boring for not drinking/smoking weed/doing any drugs, I CAN be a fun person without it.

Dropstorm is offline  
post #224 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Not saying you can't be. But from my experiences in life people who drink or smoke weed or something along those lines live far more interesting lives than people who don't.
Walls is offline  
post #225 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Humbled
 
NWOWolfpack13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Yeah, that helped your case.
Come at me bro!
NWOWolfpack13 is offline  
post #226 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Humbled
 
NWOWolfpack13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near View Post
And how the hell was I suppose to know that? I don't know you; nothing you said indicated you were being sarcastic. Now if someone I know around WF said it, I could understand. But with a name like NWOWolfpack, who knows.



I love you, no homo. I may need to send you a stack of Tim Horton's gift cards as this girl always gives them to me when I go through the drive-through and I will never be able to use them all.
Oh oke I thought you red repped me for something else :P I can understand you red repped me for this though next time I should put a smiley with or something you can't read sarcasm via the internetz.
NWOWolfpack13 is offline  
post #227 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 11:16 AM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
You quoted lyrics in response to my post. You're more stupid than I had originally thought.
and how was it in response? i didnt quote your post or anything. maybe you are a lot more stupid than i originally thought. you should smoke weed since you got no brain cells to kill


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
post #228 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 11:46 AM
WrestleMania Veteran 21-29
 
The_Great_One_316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Roseville
Posts: 1,194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Getting high

I always love how the people pro-pot usually know of people who smoked it for 20+ years and are fine while people against it know someone whos life was ruined by it. My wife is 100% against pot because her dad was a dead beat who would choose pot over his family every chance he got. I knew a guy who would have probably beat the shit out of his wife everyday if he never got high. One of my friends is basically the equivilant of a functioning alcoholic, but with pot. He starts to get ill and feels like shit when he stops smoking. Pot could be just as fun as alcohol, but just as bad as well. The only reason I don't smoke it is because I was never exposed to it as a kid and now because I have kids. When Im drinking a beer I'm not giving my kids second hand liver cancer.
The_Great_One_316 is offline  
post #229 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 05:59 PM
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
and how was it in response? i didnt quote your post or anything. maybe you are a lot more stupid than i originally thought. you should smoke weed since you got no brain cells to kill


Whatever, just because you didn't quote my post doesn't mean it's not in response to my post. We were having a back and froth conversation about me being straight edge when you posted that comment. So yes, of course I'm going to think that it's in response to my post.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropstorm View Post
It irritates me when people call me boring for not drinking/smoking weed/doing any drugs, I CAN be a fun person without it.

Exactly!
StraightEdge is offline  
post #230 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Great_One_316 View Post
I always love how the people pro-pot usually know of people who smoked it for 20+ years and are fine while people against it know someone whos life was ruined by it. My wife is 100% against pot because her dad was a dead beat who would choose pot over his family every chance he got. I knew a guy who would have probably beat the shit out of his wife everyday if he never got high. One of my friends is basically the equivilant of a functioning alcoholic, but with pot. He starts to get ill and feels like shit when he stops smoking. Pot could be just as fun as alcohol, but just as bad as well. The only reason I don't smoke it is because I was never exposed to it as a kid and now because I have kids. When Im drinking a beer I'm not giving my kids second hand liver cancer.
If you're implying that weed will give you cancer from second hand smoke, you are incorrect.

And you're wife's dad would have been a loser with or without pot. If it wasn't pot it would have been booze and if not booze it would have been cheeseburgers and lotto tickets. People like that always fail because that's who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWOWolfpack13 View Post
Come at me bro!
I don't need to, you already got owned.
Walls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome