TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #191 (permalink)
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Getting high

Obviously you can guess by my name that no I have never smoked. I don't really like it around me but I don't push my beliefs on my friends or other people around me with the exception of whoever I'm dating. I wouldn't date someone who smoked. That's just me though.
StraightEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #192 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 7,911
GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000
Default Re: Getting high

how can you not like something if youve never tried it
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #193 (permalink)
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
how can you not like something if youve never tried it
I didn't mean to say I don't like it. I edited it, just guess you didn't see it in time.

It's just not who I am. I don't need substances to have a good time. It's fine if people do, but that's just not how I am.
StraightEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:02 AM   #194 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 7,911
GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000
Default Re: Getting high

your lifestyle is like a blowjob, your way of livin' sucks - fabolous
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:24 AM   #195 (permalink)
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000StraightEdge 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
your lifestyle is like a blowjob, your way of livin' sucks - fabolous
You're judging my lifestyle based on the fact that I don't drink or smoke? wow. That's real mature. Just because I don't have a lifestyle similar to yours doesn't mean my way of life sucks. I appreciate the little things of life, and enjoy life to the fullest because of that- not because of drugs or alcohol.

Now, I'm not trying to knock off anyone else that smokes or drink here, but I just don't need it.
StraightEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #196 (permalink)
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,035
Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Getting high

Weed is bad.
__________________
Duplicitous Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #197 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
seancarleton77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,102
seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500seancarleton77 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
Yeh because drug lords obviously just get by on selling weed.
A lot of them make their big money on weed and sell very little other stuff. Weed has actually made millionaires. Protest Mexican weed! Smoke BC bud or home grown shit, if you smoke anything.
seancarleton77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #198 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In bed with Aloisia. Alternatively, Fife Scotland
Posts: 864
knapman22 101 - 250knapman22 101 - 250
Default Re: Getting high

Never tried it before, but I lol'd today when I saw someone asking on Yahoo! Answers how he could grow weed without the neighbours knowing :3

HARDCORE CHAMP! COME AT ME BRO!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/word-g...e-game-18.html
knapman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #199 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
CandyCoatedChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Warrington, England.
Posts: 2,116
CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500CandyCoatedChaos 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
lol, why would I want to take hard drugs when they are very addictive and can ruin your whole life? Are you fucking retarded?

Once again, how the fuck does a personality make a car ride interesting? Your personality can't just make everything in life interesting, and everyone has boring moments/situations that can't be avoided.
Weed can ruin your life too, just because you can't get hooked on the stuff doing mean that taking it doesn't heighten your Paranoia levels, and when happens when people get really paranoid? The do stupid shit, and stupid shit means bad things. You say you can't die from smoking weed, but the paranoia you get on the stuff could easily make you lamp someone which could result in death.

Really? A persons personality can make ANY situation entertaining, literally anything, it shows your limitated imagination that you believe some situations just can't be interesting without the use of drugs, imo.
__________________

Last edited by CandyCoatedChaos : 05-06-2011 at 11:32 PM.
CandyCoatedChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:27 AM   #200 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,260
Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000Walls 24501 - 25000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
Weed can ruin your life too, just because you can't get hooked on the stuff doing mean that taking it doesn't heighten your Paranoia levels, and when happens when people get really paranoid? The do stupid shit, and stupid shit means bad things. You say you can't die from smoking weed, but the paranoia you get on the stuff could easily make you lamp someone which could result in death.

Really? A persons personality can make ANY situation entertaining, literally anything, it shows your limitated imagination that you believe some situations just can't be interesting without the use of drugs, imo.
If you get so high that you're that paranoid that you could kill someone, you WON'T kill someone due to being that paranoid. Have you ever done weed? Because if you had you would know that what you just said made no sense. If you're going to be that paranoid, then you're going to be higher than giraffe pussy and all you would do is think of the consequences of your actions and it would add to the possibility of you not doing it.

You just said getting paranoid leads to doing stupid shit. No, it doesn't actually. It prevents you from doing stupid shit, you have it ass backwards.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios