TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?
Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kun10 View Post
Glorifying it a bit much I think. I mean I have no problem with weed smokers and used to do a bit my self, but you would think you were trying to convert people to Christianity or something.
If everyone smoked weed Christianity wouldn't exist. I'm glorifying it because it has massive benefits and there is a massive ignorance about it in North America.
Walls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 PM
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

what are these benefits



what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
post #183 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplopô View Post
what are these benefits
It helps people with glaucoma, helps cancer patients who are on chemo deal with pain and help them with their appetite and with MS patients if helps with muscle pain and spasms. For me it helps with my pain due to my arthritis and also helps me with my appetite because I have a hard time eating sometimes because of the pain I'm in and I need calories or else working out is pretty pointless.

It has a lot of medical benefits.
Walls is offline  
post #184 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Dropstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Bedfordshire
Posts: 1,016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
It helps people with glaucoma, helps cancer patients who are on chemo deal with pain and help them with their appetite and with MS patients if helps with muscle pain and spasms. For me it helps with my pain due to my arthritis and also helps me with my appetite because I have a hard time eating sometimes because of the pain I'm in and I need calories or else working out is pretty pointless.

It has a lot of medical benefits.

Very valid points, not for EVERYONE, but for many people it helps solve a lot of problems and make life easier.
As I said before, I don't smoke weed nor do I ever want to as I currently am. But I agree when you say people can be very ignorant about it.

Dropstorm is offline  
post #185 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropstorm View Post
Very valid points, not for EVERYONE, but for many people it helps solve a lot of problems and make life easier.
As I said before, I don't smoke weed nor do I ever want to as I currently am. But I agree when you say people can be very ignorant about it.
It isn't for everyone and I'm not trying to push anyone to do anything. Do I think everyone should smoke weed? Absolutely. I don't care if people don't ever want to listen to the facts about it or never try it themselves. Problem is, weed gets bunched up with all the other drugs and it shouldn't be. When you tell someone you smoke weed and they think less of you for doing drugs, like you're smoking crack or something. The weed laws in the US are nutty and weed is a schedule 1 drug and is actually more illegal than harder drugs. It's appalling.

Some people will never listen to what you have to say about weed, ever. Just how it is. They hear weed and think you're a loser who does drugs. Their loss.
Walls is offline  
post #186 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

There is one annoying problem with weed, and that is when the dealers lace it.
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #187 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

If you go to someone consistently and not just whenever you can get it that pretty much guarantees it won't be laced unless the person is an asshole.
Walls is offline  
post #188 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Backyard Wrestling
 
Art13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
Yeh because drug lords obviously just get by on selling weed.
Yeah, you're right, that's one of many reasons why they should all be legalised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
Drugs are for losers who can't get by in life on their own personality.
So you're straight edge then?

Last edited by Art13; 05-05-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Art13 is offline  
post #189 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Jeff Harvey
 
M*-*K*-*O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ghana, West Africa
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Getting high

everyday

M*-*K*-*O is offline  
post #190 of 3920 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 12:00 AM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting high

so far ive gone to 2 dealers, both are my friends and nothing has been laced. lacing shit is just bad for business anyone with half a brain knows this


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome