TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #141 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,408
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Sucks for those two. Kicked out for smoking weed? That's beyond bullshit.

I really wish I would have smoked when I was in high school. Would have made school tolerable. Plus, literally all my friends used to do it back then and I constantly turned down weed all the time. I could have gotten tons of weed over the years that way for free. Which I've always found odd, how nice stoners are with sharing their weed. I'll smoke your weed if you offer it to me, but you better keep your fucking hands off my weed, I'm not sharing with anyone for anything.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #142 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,927
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Sucks for those two. Kicked out for smoking weed? That's beyond bullshit.

I really wish I would have smoked when I was in high school. Would have made school tolerable. Plus, literally all my friends used to do it back then and I constantly turned down weed all the time. I could have gotten tons of weed over the years that way for free. Which I've always found odd, how nice stoners are with sharing their weed. I'll smoke your weed if you offer it to me, but you better keep your fucking hands off my weed, I'm not sharing with anyone for anything.
It really takes a lot to pick up on drugs after you have gone without them in High School, if you've gone through High School without touching drugs, I'm pretty sure one is set for life, but you have another story my friend.

So why did you start if you turned it down in HS?
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #143 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,408
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
It really takes a lot to pick up on drugs after you have gone without them in High School, if you've gone through High School without touching drugs, I'm pretty sure one is set for life, but you have another story my friend.

So why did you start if you turned it down in HS?
I've had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 14. So my joints are swollen all day, every day, without fail. I haven't gone a day without swollen joints and considerable pain in almost a decade. So being sick of being in pain and since I refuse to take harder drugs doctors have suggested (oxys,stuff like that) due to me having a very addictive personality, I see no way I don't become completely addicted to them and I'd be the type of guy that never gets to rehab, he just dies. If 1 is good 30 is better to me, so I steer clear of that and drinking, although I drink occasionally (I rarely drink, I hate the feeling of being drunk).

So I decided to start smoking after trying every other alternate to harder drugs and nothing worked. Weed works 100X better than anything I have ever took before. I used to be one of those people who hated weed and thought it made you lazy because all my friends did was fuck around on it. I then tried it myself and I'm far more ambitious on weed and I get far more done in my life while on it than without it. I learned about all the misconceptions about weed through documentaries, reading books and listening to Joe Rogan (may sound odd, but the man is a fucking weed god and one of the most intelligent men I have ever heard speak, ever).

It basically helps me with everything. I can better access the frequencies I need in life to accomplish what I need to, the way I need to. I'm not high all the time though, although it may sound like I am. While that would be fan-fucking-tastic and there have been stretches were I basically lived the documentary Super High Me (smoke weed all day, everyday) for a few months, I go stretches without it and I'm fine. Things are far less fun, but it's not something I physically crave or realistically need. When my fiance was between jobs I got far less weed than usual due to finances and was able to make it. But then again there is someone like my fiance's brother who needs like 10 grams a day just to function and pawns shit off for weed all the time.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 AM   #144 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,927
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I've had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 14. So my joints are swollen all day, every day, without fail. I haven't gone a day without swollen joints and considerable pain in almost a decade. So being sick of being in pain and since I refuse to take harder drugs doctors have suggested (oxys,stuff like that) due to me having a very addictive personality, I see no way I don't become completely addicted to them and I'd be the type of guy that never gets to rehab, he just dies. If 1 is good 30 is better to me, so I steer clear of that and drinking, although I drink occasionally (I rarely drink, I hate the feeling of being drunk).

So I decided to start smoking after trying every other alternate to harder drugs and nothing worked. Weed works 100X better than anything I have ever took before. I used to be one of those people who hated weed and thought it made you lazy because all my friends did was fuck around on it. I then tried it myself and I'm far more ambitious on weed and I get far more done in my life while on it than without it. I learned about all the misconceptions about weed through documentaries, reading books and listening to Joe Rogan (may sound odd, but the man is a fucking weed god and one of the most intelligent men I have ever heard speak, ever).

It basically helps me with everything. I can better access the frequencies I need in life to accomplish what I need to, the way I need to. I'm not high all the time though, although it may sound like I am. While that would be fan-fucking-tastic and there have been stretches were I basically lived the documentary Super High Me (smoke weed all day, everyday) for a few months, I go stretches without it and I'm fine. Things are far less fun, but it's not something I physically crave or realistically need. When my fiance was between jobs I got far less weed than usual due to finances and was able to make it. But then again there is someone like my fiance's brother who needs like 10 grams a day just to function and pawns shit off for weed all the time.
Well I must admit, this is money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr6cd44i_xI
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:50 AM   #145 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,408
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Rogan is a god to me, words can not describe the man crush I have on that man. I look forward to his two podcasts every week more than I look forward to my favorite tv shows.

Most people just view him as the goofy Fear Factor guy who now does cage fighting commentary and is a massive pot head comedian. What a lot of people don't realize is that he is extremely intelligent and listening to him talk is absolutely fascinating and informative. I cannot even count the amount of things I have learned from his podcasts since he started them in December of 09.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:01 AM   #146 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Cre5po's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dorset, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,982
Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po Cre5po
Default Re: Getting high

Never smoked done drugs or been drunk

Oh don't worry I get told constantly I'm missing out. I'm quite happy with tea.
__________________

www.cre5po.deviantart.com
Cre5po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:14 AM   #147 (permalink)
Not Tough Enough
 
Damian77D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,104
Damian77D Damian77D Damian77D
Default Re: Getting high

Yep
Damian77D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #148 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,927
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Rogan is a god to me, words can not describe the man crush I have on that man. I look forward to his two podcasts every week more than I look forward to my favorite tv shows.

Most people just view him as the goofy Fear Factor guy who now does cage fighting commentary and is a massive pot head comedian. What a lot of people don't realize is that he is extremely intelligent and listening to him talk is absolutely fascinating and informative. I cannot even count the amount of things I have learned from his podcasts since he started them in December of 09.
Really?

He's loved by many of the posters/youtubers, I've come across.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #149 (permalink)
#24
 
Kobe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,850
Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Sucks for those two. Kicked out for smoking weed? That's beyond bullshit.

I really wish I would have smoked when I was in high school. Would have made school tolerable. Plus, literally all my friends used to do it back then and I constantly turned down weed all the time. I could have gotten tons of weed over the years that way for free. Which I've always found odd, how nice stoners are with sharing their weed. I'll smoke your weed if you offer it to me, but you better keep your fucking hands off my weed, I'm not sharing with anyone for anything.

Well they got kicked out of Middle school(junior high is what I think they call it in the states), and we're allowed into high school even though they didn't finish the last month of the year. They also got caught twice doing it and had gotten suspended for other shit as well. I'm just lucky that I didn't go with them the two times that they got caught.

I would probably never have to pay for weed in my life, but I would feel like a douche if I never pinched in, so we take turns buying a quarter ounce every week. A couple of my friend's parents grow as well, so whenever I do it with them we never have to pay for anything.
Kobe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:10 AM   #150 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,408
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Well they got kicked out of Middle school(junior high is what I think they call it in the states), and we're allowed into high school even though they didn't finish the last month of the year. They also got caught twice doing it and had gotten suspended for other shit as well. I'm just lucky that I didn't go with them the two times that they got caught.

I would probably never have to pay for weed in my life, but I would feel like a douche if I never pinched in, so we take turns buying a quarter ounce every week. A couple of my friend's parents grow as well, so whenever I do it with them we never have to pay for anything.
Well, like I said before I'll smoke your weed if you offer it to me but there isn't a chance in hell you'll get any of mine. I don't like smoking with a bunch of other people. I don't get paranoid or anything. I just like to be by myself when I do it a lot of the time so I can sit down and think about whats going on in my life, how I can improve on things and try and figure out if I'm doing anything wrong. The only person I do it with on a regular basis is my fiance.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios