TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT) - Page 14 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

Yep 302 54.41%
Nope 253 45.59%
Voters: 555. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #131 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 166
citricopinions is an after thoughtcitricopinions is an after thought
Default Re: Getting high

I smoke on the odd weekend/weeknight, depending if friends are keen on it. Only tried doing it by myself for shits and gigs a couple times...would rather save the money in all honesty
citricopinions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #132 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
CandyCoatedChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Warrington, England.
Posts: 2,123
CandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
__________________
CandyCoatedChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #133 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
HullKogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,553
HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
I've been smoking weed pretty much everyday since 2007. I'm also a year away from my bachelor's degree.

You're opinion is as good as dog shit. Don't make assumptions about something you obviously know nothing about. Its one thing to say "I don't smoke it", its another to just talk out of your ass. If you honestly believe that just because you smoke weed that you can't be a productive member of society, then I got two words for ya.

Oh, and do you actually know how many people have died from smoking weed? I'll give you a hint, its also the same number of people that have overdosed on marijuana. The answer?


Last edited by HullKogan : 05-02-2011 at 05:59 PM.
HullKogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #134 (permalink)
Get well soon Randle :(
 
Kobe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,943
Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
No one cares if its only your opinion if you present it the way you just did. How can you claim we don't have the balls to do real shit? What does that even mean? Assuming that we will make nothing have ourselves simply because we smoke weed is ridiculous. Weed also doesn't make my life more interesting, but it can make it more relaxing and usually have a lot of fun in a boring situation.
Kobe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #135 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
CandyCoatedChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Warrington, England.
Posts: 2,123
CandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by HullKogan View Post
I've been smoking weed pretty much everyday since 2007. I'm also a year away from my bachelor's degree.

You're opinion is as good as dog shit. Don't make assumptions about something you obviously know nothing about. Its one thing to say "I don't smoke it", its another to just talk out of your ass. If you honestly believe that just because you smoke weed that you can't be a productive member of society, then I got two words for ya.

Oh, and do you actually know how many people have died from smoking weed? I'll give you a hint, its also the same number of people that have overdosed on marijuana. The answer?

Don't assume that I don't know my stuff because I'm not part of your view. I know nobody has died from smoking Weed, did I say otherwise? No. My opinion is as good as dog shit because it opposes yours. I don't understand where you're getting this feeling that I don't think people who smoke weed can be smart, or productive when not on the stuff. I just think that it's pretty sad to take it to make your life more interesting at any given time. Don't get mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
No one cares if its only your opinion if you present it the way you just did. How can you claim we don't have the balls to do real shit? What does that even mean? Assuming that we will make nothing have ourselves simply because we smoke weed is ridiculous. Weed also doesn't make my life more interesting, but it can make it more relaxing and usually have a lot of fun in a boring situation.
Where in the world did I insinuate that because you do weed your life will amount to nothing? I guess that's all those brain cells you've lost coming in to play. Okay, your last sentence just confirmed my point. You have to take weed to make a boring situation more fun? That shows that you have to take something that alters your perception to be able to enjoy it, because your own personality can't make it interesting.
__________________
CandyCoatedChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #136 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,796
Huganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth reading
Default Re: Getting high

OYAH MAYNE IZ SOOO GOOOD

Fuck no. Tbh, don't really see what feeling smoking weed can accomplish that jacking off can't.
__________________

Quote:
Cody Barbierri @CodyBarbierri
Soon to be...
#HEELTALK ‏@heeltalks Aug 9
@CodyBarbierri WILL YOU RAISE HIM TO BE A FUCKING RACIST AS WELL?
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #137 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,453
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
OYAH MAYNE IZ SOOO GOOOD

Fuck no. Tbh, don't really see what feeling smoking weed can accomplish that jacking off can't.
Go smoke some weed and THEN jerk off and try and say the same thing.

If you haven't had sex while high on weed, you're missing out. It makes regular sex terrible.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #138 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,600
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
I use to do it at school everyday at lunch, but now I usually only do it on the weekends with my friends. It makes the night seem a lot more relaxes and have everything just seems more fun.
That's so scummy but pretty awesome if you were able to get away with it at the same time.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #139 (permalink)
Lift your shield
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,453
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
That's so scummy but pretty awesome if you were able to get away with it at the same time.
How is that scummy? I would have done the exact same thing if I smoked in school.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #140 (permalink)
Get well soon Randle :(
 
Kobe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,943
Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
Where in the world did I insinuate that because you do weed your life will amount to nothing? I guess that's all those brain cells you've lost coming in to play. Okay, your last sentence just confirmed my point. You have to take weed to make a boring situation more fun? That shows that you have to take something that alters your perception to be able to enjoy it, because your own personality can't make it interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
That right there is saying you will basically amount to nothing. What else does having to settle for mediocrity imply? My last sentence does not prove any of your points. I was saying in what would normally be a boring situation, such as a long car ride or basically anything you find boring life, can be made more enjoyable while high. I never said that I can't enjoy my life normally nor did I say I can't do interesting things with friends/family/etc while not being high.



And being high at school was fun while it lasted, but the two friends that I did it with eventually got caught one day and kicked out of the school. So I just stopped near the end of year to avoid getting caught like they were.

Last edited by Kobe. : 05-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Kobe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios