Re: Tell The Truth
In case you ever wanted to read North Korea's state news site, I'll save you the trouble since I visit it every once in a while and have a solid grasp. All stories from the KCNA are as follows...
- USA, Japan, and South Korea are evil imperialists for various reasons
- Kim Il Sung, Kim Jung Suk, Kim Jong Il, and Kim Jong-un are awesome and everyone loves them. They will usually explain why the Kim's are so great daily...multiple times...every story.
- Some random book by Kim Jong Il or Kim Il Sung was translated into some language or studied by some obscure group in another country.
- Some obscure group from another country praised the Kim family.
- Some obscure group from another country sent a lame present of some sort to North Korea like flowers or jewelery or some bullshit (seriously...this is newsworthy there).
- Kim Jong Il (and now Kim Jong-un) visited some state run business to give workers guidance, since he is an expert on everything apparently.
- Random story on military parades or why the military is awesome and will destroy the US aggressors without fear.
- Random basic technology brought to the people by the Dear Leader, and why you should thank the Kim's for everything in the Juche paradise that is the DPRK.
- Some citizens from another country visited the DPRK, showing in fact that the world loves them.
- Someone made some shitty movie, book, music, painting, or other piece of art praising the DPRK, or there is some related event going on with such pieces of 'art' as the general topic.
Honestly if you visit the KCNA page I'd say every article has a greater than 80% chance of falling into one of the above topics.
__________________Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.