Just got done watching "Final Grades" Stands along side Breaking Bad's Ozymandias as the most heartbreaking(yet awesome) episode of tv i've ever seen, felt like i was being kicked in the gut over and over again for 75 minutes
Moments that nearly made me
- Bubz attempted suicide
- The show making me care about Bodie more in a short conversation with McNulty than i had in 4 seasons, before killing him of 5 minutes later
- The person who shot Bodie being Michael, who was one of the most likeable characters of the season up until that point
- Michael basically becoming a young version of Chris
- McNulty finding out about Bodie, before discovering that he was partly responsible for his death
- Bubz breakdown in the hospital
- Randy getting taken to the kids home, Carvers reaction to it and the other kids beating on Randy.
- Dukie dealing on the corner as Prez looks on
Ah well, at least things worked out well for Namond/Bunny and McNulty will be back in major crimes next season.
Overall, the season was perfect from start to finish, and i can now see why some consider this to be the GOAT show.