Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS** - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6,865
Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

To me I feel like its impossible not to have floaters so I dont see how that will work out, but since Julie said that on twitter I feel we are going to have pre made alliances like in BB6 and BB11

ALSO I want to tell you all I did apply for BB this year. No Luck ill try again next year
__________________
Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley

Last edited by Stone Hot : 06-13-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Alim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whore
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

There's a rumour that the HOH will be forced to put up 3 people for nomination this year instead of two and whoever wins POV will have to use it on one of the nominees. Maybe this is what Julie meant that there will be no floaters because whoever is on the block will be forced to campaign and no one will be safe. However, it could potentially mean more people throwing comps.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6,865
Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
There's a rumour that the HOH will be forced to put up 3 people for nomination this year instead of two and whoever wins POV will have to use it on one of the nominees. Maybe this is what Julie meant that there will be no floaters because whoever is on the block will be forced to campaign and no one will be safe. However, it could potentially mean more people throwing comps.
Thats too confusing. Just stick with the 2 people being nominated and 6 people in the veto.
__________________
Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto.
Posts: 6,188
Wrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a pushWrestlinfan35 is getting a push
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

BBCAN was bad, the cast had no true players. I did however meet Gary not too long ago and he was a pretty cool guy. Didn't like him much during the show, but that's besides the point.

Looking forward to BB15. It's about time a new season includes only new houseguests.
__________________





best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,343
dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan35 View Post
BBCAN was bad, the cast had no true players. I did however meet Gary not too long ago and he was a pretty cool guy. Didn't like him much during the show, but that's besides the point.

Looking forward to BB15. It's about time a new season includes only new houseguests.
BBCanada cast was fairly good. Half SUCKED(I'd actually rather watch someone like Rachel from BBUSA instead of half the cast from BB Canada) but other half were good players. The production/twists are what completely ruined the season(MANY BB USA players were bashing BB Canadas production interference big time)


I think for nominees, they should do something like the 2 people nominated, are automatically "haves"(meaning same food/shower privileges as HOH). So it'd lead to some extra strategy, cause putting someone on the block, you're automatically giving them extra energy(since they'll have food,while 3-4 people not on the block in the house will have slop)

Something crazy for veto that'd be interesting:

Imagine team vetos. Like for every veto, HGs are divided into 3 teams(HOH team,Nominee #1 team,Nominee #2 team)but it ISN'T a team game(meaning it's regular individual competition,but they're just representing a team), and if a team wins, the persons team they represent, gets the veto(so if a nominees team wins,that nominee is off the bock. If HOH team wins,HOH gets to choose who to remove if anyone from the block)

And to prevent competition throwing...whoevers team wins, their entire team is safe from the block. So if you're on a team with someone you don't want to win veto, you CAN throw it, but at same time, know that there's a chance you could be put up on the block(since there's 3-4 people not on the block,who'll automatically be safe at veto ceremony)
__________________
dxbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6,865
Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
BBCanada cast was fairly good. Half SUCKED(I'd actually rather watch someone like Rachel from BBUSA instead of half the cast from BB Canada) but other half were good players. The production/twists are what completely ruined the season(MANY BB USA players were bashing BB Canadas production interference big time)


I think for nominees, they should do something like the 2 people nominated, are automatically "haves"(meaning same food/shower privileges as HOH). So it'd lead to some extra strategy, cause putting someone on the block, you're automatically giving them extra energy(since they'll have food,while 3-4 people not on the block in the house will have slop)

Something crazy for veto that'd be interesting:

Imagine team vetos. Like for every veto, HGs are divided into 3 teams(HOH team,Nominee #1 team,Nominee #2 team)but it ISN'T a team game(meaning it's regular individual competition,but they're just representing a team), and if a team wins, the persons team they represent, gets the veto(so if a nominees team wins,that nominee is off the bock. If HOH team wins,HOH gets to choose who to remove if anyone from the block)

And to prevent competition throwing...whoevers team wins, their entire team is safe from the block. So if you're on a team with someone you don't want to win veto, you CAN throw it, but at same time, know that there's a chance you could be put up on the block(since there's 3-4 people not on the block,who'll automatically be safe at veto ceremony)
Very Interesting Idea
__________________
Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6,865
Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

So Rumor has it that we will be seeing pictures of the house today!
__________________
Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
#BeastModeCowboy
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 7,363
Stad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missed
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
So Rumor has it that we will be seeing pictures of the house today!
Nice!
__________________
Stad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,343
dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Haven't seen anything about pics yet. Though does seem like TV schedule has been released.

Sunday and Wednesdays are 8pm
Tuesday is at 9pm
__________________
dxbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6,865
Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Brother US 15 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Haven't seen anything about pics yet. Though does seem like TV schedule has been released.

Sunday and Wednesdays are 8pm
Tuesday is at 9pm
Yea I liked the Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday Schedule better but whatever Ill get used to it
__________________
Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios