Playing Backstage Politics
Join Date: Jun 2006
Re: The Hobbit Discussion Thread
- The city of Erebor. As a huge fan of Dragon Age, I had fond memories of Orzammar coming back to me.
- Things being tied into FOTR as a taste of things to come!
- I was shocked and happy to hear a few old songs again!
- Riddles In The Dark was my favorite part. (although I don't recall the fish or darkness riddles being used though?)
- The rock giants. While it was a visual wonder, the scene was over the top. Even for a fantasy film.
- The lack of the goblin's song
- How Bilbo found The One Ring was changed. They should've just tried to match the prologue scene in FOTR since it was more book accurate.
- I hated the climax. I know it happened in the book, but it takes away the impact of what happens near the end. And now it will have the same effect of what's going to happen near the end of the 3rd film.
Originally Posted by Alberto Del Rio
If someone is not comfortable or happy about it, we just don't care. We are going to continue our life. Our families are happy and we're happy. That's all that matters.
Viva Del Rio!
Follow me if you'd like:
Last edited by Vic Capri; 12-24-2012 at 09:05 AM.