Playing Backstage Politics
Join Date: Jun 2006
Re: The Hobbit Discussion Thread
- The city of Erebor. As a huge fan of Dragon Age, I had fond memories of Orzammar coming back to me.
- Things being tied into FOTR as a taste of things to come!
- I was shocked and happy to hear a few old songs again!
- Riddles In The Dark was my favorite part. (although I don't recall the fish or darkness riddles being used though?)
- The rock giants. While it was a visual wonder, the scene was over the top. Even for a fantasy film.
- The lack of the goblin's song
- How Bilbo found The One Ring was changed. They should've just tried to match the prologue scene in FOTR since it was more book accurate.
- I hated the climax. I know it happened in the book, but it takes away the impact of what happens near the end. And now it will have the same effect of what's going to happen near the end of the 3rd film.
Originally Posted by Ivan Koloff
I really want to encourage everybody out there to look into accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Please stay away from drugs, alcohol, chewing tobacco and smoking cigarettes. All of those things are lies. God says in the Bible that itís the truth that will set us free. We must not only come to know the truth, but utilize it as well. God bless you all!
Follow me if you'd like:
Last edited by Vic Capri; 12-24-2012 at 09:05 AM.