What was the last movie you watched? - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
asdf0501's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Been meaning to watch this one and 'Masculin Feminin' for ages now.
Masculin, femenin is more difficult to get, if you got to choice go for Une Feme first



http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_15.gif

Only one is a wanderer, two together are always going somewhere.
asdf0501 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
KO Lariat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,886
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                   
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Ted

4.5/10

Touch & go. Humor would pop up in sporadic places. Felt too much like a live action version of modern Family Guy. Which means it stunk. After all my friends claimed this was funny I expected something good. Pfft. Oh, and they don't like Family Guy. Go friggin figure.


-------------------

Safety Not Guaranteed

8/10



Made up for watching Ted prior. Awesome movie.
That was my exact thought about Ted myself. I enjoyed Giovanni Ribsi in it though. Was creepy, I also thought I was watching a live action family guy film only thing it was missing was the stupid segways.

KO Lariat is offline  
post #183 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Lariat View Post
That was my exact thought about Ted myself. I enjoyed Giovanni Ribsi in it though. Was creepy, I also thought I was watching a live action family guy film only thing it was missing was the stupid segways.
It was from the moment things went rolling 12 minutes in. He even kept up with the constant old-school references. Which is cool if you found it funny. I personally didn't. (Like I said) except for the Flash Gordon stuff. I'm very familiar with the flick so that's why.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

6.5/10

Not the best of the year, nor would it have tried to be, but fun per usual. I highly enjoy these movies. Easy to watch & always worth a laugh.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #184 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

The Bourne Legacy. 6.5/10

Not at the quality of the others but I enjoyed it still.

McQueen is offline  
post #185 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Eric, should I watch ALL Bourne movies? b/c I've never seen any.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #186 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Comedies as a whole have seemingly changed a lot over the years. If I were to try to pinpoint it back to when the "trend" changed, I would point to "There's Something About Mary." I think that was the modern era comedy that started a lot of the raunchy humor, which then led to a plethora of other comedies like "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Old School," "American Pie" & shit like that. I'm not really a big fan of that style of humor, honestly. I would rather slap in "UHF" on DVD. Although there have been some comedies that have came out recently that I have enjoyed like "Hot Rod" or "Hot Tub Time Machine." I just assumed "Ted" is another one of those raunchy comedies & I don't really give a fuck about those. Plus, I hate Seth MacFarlane with a passion & think he's an unfunny tool.

Obviously that's not to say that comedies of yesteryear like "Porky's" or "Animal House" wasn't doing the same shit but I think you get my point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm never going to watch "Ted." I don't want to watch a CGI Teddy Bear with the voice of Peter Griffin cuss for an hour and a half.
Coffey is offline  
post #187 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

The Fifth Element. 9/10

It's nostalgic and timeless, and certainly one of my favorite Bruce Willis films. I love the campiness in this film.

Callisto is offline  
post #188 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Comedies as a whole have seemingly changed a lot over the years. If I were to try to pinpoint it back to when the "trend" changed, I would point to "There's Something About Mary." I think that was the modern era comedy that started a lot of the raunchy humor, which then led to a plethora of other comedies like "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Old School," "American Pie" & shit like that. I'm not really a big fan of that style of humor, honestly. I would rather slap in "UHF" on DVD. Although there have been some comedies that have came out recently that I have enjoyed like "Hot Rod" or "Hot Tub Time Machine." I just assumed "Ted" is another one of those raunchy comedies & I don't really give a fuck about those. Plus, I hate Seth MacFarlane with a passion & think he's an unfunny tool.

Obviously that's not to say that comedies of yesteryear like "Porky's" or "Animal House" wasn't doing the same shit but I think you get my point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm never going to watch "Ted." I don't want to watch a CGI Teddy Bear with the voice of Peter Griffin cuss for an hour and a half.
tbhayley, Ted wasn't raunchy at all. Family Guy is much worse in that department. Yeah, it had a teddy bear banging a chick, and a quick boob flash (I watched the unrated version so maybe that wasn't even in the original cut?) It was fairly mild on the sexual front. Mostly language and one crude moment is where the "adult content" came in. Oh, drugs too. Drugs were among the most common element along with foul language. So while I do agree with you on your point (although I liked the majority of "raunchy" comedies you listed) Ted didn't really fall under that category, imo. I wouldn't claim it's anything to go out of your way to see either. If you hate MacFarlane, then avoiding it is probably for the best.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #189 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Eric, should I watch ALL Bourne movies? b/c I've never seen any.
The newest one is different from the Damon ones which I guess is okay since new character/new style but yeah as long as you can handle a shaky camera the Damon ones are really awesome. Like some of the best action movies of the last decade awesome. In fact the final Damon one has maybe my favorite action sequence of the last 10 years in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
The Fifth Element. 9/10

It's nostalgic and timeless, and certainly one of my favorite Bruce Willis films. I love the campiness in this film.
Its terrible.

McQueen is offline  
post #190 of 4854 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What was the last movie you watched?

I'm not crazy about action flicks in general, which is why I've held off, but the Bourne movies seemed to have an interesting plot behind them. Plus, I like Matt Damon. I think I might give em, or the first, a shot and see how I feel.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome