Who will win Big Brother Australia?
The final week is here. I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised with 9. They went the opposite direction to what I wanted, and it’s still by far the best series of Big Brother that I’ve seen. Almost all of their decisions have been right. My order of most likely to win is as follows:
1. Michael – I’ll go so far as to say he’ll get over 40% of the final night vote. It seems like they want him to get the prize and the girl in...
2. Estelle – promoted heavily. A win would still surprise.
3. Layla – small chance. Will probably make the final 3 on the basis that she’s heavily favoured by most of the housemates + others on the outside.
4. Benjamin – top 3 shot. Very slim overall. Editing completely ruined his chances along with Stacey.
5. Zoe – very slim chance. I doubt they will remove her first, but I can see her as one of the double eviction surprises (any two people here would be a surprise, Sam excepted).
6. Sam – no chance, but his honesty as an intruder has been refreshing. He plays the game like it is Survivor.
26/ 11/ 06