Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread
Great episode, as usual. A lot of action in this season, which is a change from season 2.
- Michonne just became more badass. Killing Penny, despite Philip surrendering pretty much. And then winning the fight against him and coming within seconds of killing him. It was the first time we've seen the Governor look weak and defenceless. Andrea saved his ass. I was hoping Michonne would take them both out, but it wasn't to be.
- Speaking of Andrea, she knows about Penny, the fishtank heads, and that the group is safe. Yet, she still doesn't see the Govorner for what he is. She's taken over Lori's role as the annoying female.
- Back to Michonne. We saw a different side to her before she found out that Penny was a Walker. I think we'll see more of a human side to her in the 2nd half of the season.
- I liked the Shane cameo. He was one of the best characters of the first 2 seasons, and you can see that Rick killing him has had an affect on him, aswell as Lori dying.
- Shame about Oscar. I was beggining to like him. It seems like they can't have 2 black men on the show at the same time.
- The preview to the 2nd half of the season seemed to give somethings away. I won't mention, because it's spoilers, but if you want to know, then check it out. It's fairly obvious.
STAN DA MAN!!!