The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread - Page 139 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Who will die in the finale?
Andrea 31 40.79%
Rick 4 5.26%
Carl 4 5.26%
Daryl 4 5.26%
Herschel 30 39.47%
Beth 12 15.79%
Maggie 16 21.05%
Glenn 18 23.68%
Judith 17 22.37%
Michonne 3 3.95%
Carol 16 21.05%
The Governor 39 51.32%
Martinez 32 42.11%
Milton 29 38.16%
Tyreese 4 5.26%
Sasha 13 17.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1381 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Easy Lover
 
BANKSY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In The Game
Posts: 3,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

So who gets the rub of killing the Guv if he does die?

Was thinking Andrea during the early parts of the season but last episode really hints at Daryl. Don't think it will be Rick.

BANKSY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1382 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Jonathan Coachman
 
Ghetto Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Phew this is one of the worst shows on television for the amount of viewers it gets... I didn't think it could get much worse than season 2, but they're challenging it this year. Only episode I've enjoyed is the one with Morgan's return and even that episode was just filler.

IGN gave Prey a 8.4/10. LMAO. What a bunch of cocksuckers they are. Must be getting paid off or are trying to appease fans of the show.


Last edited by Ghetto Anthony; 03-26-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Ghetto Anthony is offline  
post #1383 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: right here
Posts: 2,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANKSY View Post
So who gets the rub of killing the Guv if he does die?

Was thinking Andrea during the early parts of the season but last episode really hints at Daryl. Don't think it will be Rick.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Phew this is one of the worst shows on television for the amount of viewers it gets... I didn't think it could get much worse than season 2, but they're challenging it this year. Only episode I've enjoyed is the one with Morgan's return and even that episode was just filler.
Then why you're watching?

I'm not that of a big fan myself. But it's an entertaining show.
gem'no is offline  
post #1384 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Time waits for NO one
 
theswayzetrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

I have been reading the comics before they became popular before it became a show. so you can say i am a die hard fan but the walking dead show sucks. i cant wait for the hate mail because i always get it and i love it but besides that when i first heard that it was becoming a show i was so happy i watched the first episode and it was great then after that went to shit. Now it is hard for me to watch because amc has fucked it up so bad that i gave up watching it. So read the comics don't be lazy because the the comics are soo good the story is way better and the characters act better not like the way the act in the show. so read the comics
theswayzetrain is offline  
post #1385 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Daryl is the only person I will be happy to see kill the Governor,Fuck everybody else.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
post #1386 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 AM
What we've got here is failure to communicate
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawai'i
Posts: 4,640
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Daryl is the only person I will be happy to see kill the Governor,Fuck everybody else.
In the spirit of this post, I'd like to state that Andrea is the only person I care about dying in the finale. Fuck everybody else. As long as they kill off that stupid cunt, I don't give a shit at all what happens to everyone else.

I'm convinced I will be let down though. IMO, her being strapped into the torture chair heading into the finale pretty much guarantees her survival.

*sigh*

Tater is offline  
post #1387 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
eddiefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 2,228
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Daryl killing the Governor would be satisfying. But it will probably end up being Andrea, Michonne or maybe even Milton. I would be happy if things play out like they did in the comics actually.

eddiefan is offline  
post #1388 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 AM
Time waits for NO one
 
theswayzetrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
In the spirit of this post, I'd like to state that Andrea is the only person I care about dying in the finale. Fuck everybody else. As long as they kill off that stupid cunt, I don't give a shit at all what happens to everyone else.

I'm convinced I will be let down though. IMO, her being strapped into the torture chair heading into the finale pretty much guarantees her survival.

*sigh*
In the book she is not like that, the shows sucks read the books
theswayzetrain is offline  
post #1389 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 09:23 AM
What we've got here is failure to communicate
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawai'i
Posts: 4,640
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswayzetrain View Post
In the book she is not like that, the shows sucks read the books
I read the GN. I'm a huge fan. And I LOVE Andrea in the GN. That my girl.

Andrea in the show is NOT the same character. She is just some stupid bitch with the same name.

Tater is offline  
post #1390 of 1733 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Time waits for NO one
 
theswayzetrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
I read the GN. I'm a huge fan. And I LOVE Andrea in the GN. That my girl.

Andrea in the show is NOT the same character. She is just some stupid bitch with the same name.
well i am glad their is another person who reads the GN like me but ya she sucks in the show
theswayzetrain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome