Personal is not the same as important
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio. The birthplace and home of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion DEAN AMBROSE. Title Master.
Re: Who are your least favorite 5 TV characters of all time?
Not in any order:
- Lori Grimes - Love TWD. Hated her character. Never been happier to see someone killed off.
- Dt. Schanke - Forever Knight is one of my all time favorite shows. His character was dead weight, and the actor playing him brought down the whole show. Replaced in season 3, but by that time the damage was done.
- Guinan - I don't care if it was Whoopi freaking Goldberg. I don't like Whoopi freaking Goldberg. And her condescending "wiser than the stars" character.
- Horatio Caine - The over the top acting and delivery was amusing at first. If the show had been a comedy, I probably would have kept watching it. But it became too much to take in a serious drama. Eventually he was the reason I stopped watching the show.
- Carol Hathaway - Liked watching ER, but could never figure out what anyone else saw in her. I don't find her attractive, and I don't think she is that good of an actress. Furthermore, I have never seen "The Good Wife" nor will I ever. Maybe it's just her...