1. Guys, Captain American has been amazing lately. Didn't you read Secret Avengers: Run The Mission, Don't Get Seen, Save The World?
2. Oh and That isn't Havok, that is Doctor Light. Marvel hired him so he could continue to rape everything we love.
He's referring to "raping". It's what he does best.
3. Scarlet Witch is awesome. Read some Avengers: Children's Crusade and Avengers Academy (she's not in it, but come on...its Marvel's best ongoing). Plus INCEST.
4. A lot of Marvel's market share has to do with their imprints too, so that is a factor.
5. DC is always beating Marvel in graphic novel sales and issues on the Top 100. But Spider-Man shipping 3 times a month is huge for them.
6. Obviously Cable and X-Force is going to be the flagship X-Title because PROFITS (and pouches).
7. Hate on the Avengers all you want, but Remender and JOHN GOAT CASSADAY have my money on every month. So he's been shit since Astonishing? He's only done one interior job since AXMen and it was this.
The best issue of 2009.
John Cassaday, GOAT since 1999.
I'm going to Barnes and Noble and will pick up the three books there instead of online ordering.
Need one more DC comic. I decided to save Secret Six for later, and they don't have it.
What were we recommending you before? I forget. I think we were telling you to get Kingdom Come.
Caught up with all the issues of Saga and I'd say it is one of the best new series I have read. Sucks that we have to wait till November for the next issue.
Been reading DMZ too, and while I like the idea and the art, the story just seems too incoherent at times. Only read upto about the 20th issue so I hope it gets better.
DMZ gets amazing. Keep going.
As for Saga, buy the trade in October to tide you over