Originally Posted by Soupman Prime
Anyone know the name or issue of that comic where I think AoA Nightcrawler went to kill AoA Iceman. I remember skimming through it a while ago at a Borders or some book place and really loved how badass Bobby was. Always find it interesting how he is one of the most powerful mutants around but he lacks something to harness his potential.
I think it was uncanny x force 24
Originally Posted by Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge
So I just read the first four issues of Age of Ultron. Wow..where to begin?
1. Did Bendis just write a story where Captain America sits in the corner and cries for two entire issues?
2. Is Bendis trying to write the most depressing story possible?
3. Can we please stop ripping off Days of Future Past? Please?
4. I've never read a Days of Future Past rip off where it's taken them so long to go back in time (Make no mistake, that's what they're going to do)
It wasn't meant to be something you're supposed to "understand" it was just a cool page but you replied "I understand" like you were trying to prove something.
1) yes. Also in a shocking new revoltionary moment. The big baddie villain broke his shield. ALL IS LOST
2) Its pretty depressing, but ive read worse. Old Man Logan and Wanted come to mind. Both written by that jackass Mark Miller
3) Peope like their post apoctalytpic universe. Id say its more akin to Age of Apocalypse (duh) but even AoA is a Days of future past ripoff so whatever
4) Yeah thats what nick fury's plan says. Probably going back to gut Pym or something
Im sure its a good storyline but its the slowest paced piece of garbage Ive ever read. Seriously, SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY
If grant morrison was writing this we'd have already gone back in time by the end of issue 1, figured out that ultron is probably a metaphor for consumerism or something and half the readers would have rage quit over the fact that none of this makes any sense