General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon) - Page 367 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3661 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 03:51 PM
I want to be as close to you as possible...Like John and Yoko...You're Yoko.
 
Tywin Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King's Landing
Posts: 13,738
Points: 3,596
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf0501 View Post
Nahhhhh

Great opening, probably the best Hitchcock opening ever, but I only ranked it my fourth favorite ever awhile back. Watchmen, Lord of War and Seven being the only 3 I like better.

Tywin Lannister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3662 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,259
Points: 0
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Bronson View Post
Great opening, probably the best Hitchcock opening ever, but I only ranked it my fourth favorite ever awhile back. Watchmen, Lord of War and Seven being the only 3 I like better.
GOAT opening. Fincher's opening titles are always fantastic. Fight Club, Dragon Tattoo and Panic Room all have great ones too.



AlienBountyHunter is offline  
post #3663 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 PM
There are players and then there are pieces
 
Myers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles is burning
Posts: 5,050
Points: 90
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

There's a small teaser of Nicolas Winding Refn's new movie with Ryan Gosling



I have heard good things about it, even if the trailer doesn't tell you anything.

Myers is offline  
post #3664 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 06:55 PM
BAD RELIGION
 
Destiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,880
Points: 383
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
There's a small teaser of Nicolas Winding Refn's new movie with Ryan Gosling



I have heard good things about it, even if the trailer doesn't tell you anything.
Like the fact that it doesn't give too much away.

I'm confident it will awesome.
Destiny is offline  
post #3665 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,259
Points: 0
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

It doesn't give us much but it looks very stylish. I think it'll be good. Baby Goose can do no wrong!



AlienBountyHunter is offline  
post #3666 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 PM
BAD RELIGION
 
Destiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,880
Points: 383
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBountyHunter View Post
It doesn't give us much but it looks very stylish. I think it'll be good. Baby Goose can do no wrong!
It does look artsy but that's no surprise considering Refn is the director. It has a Drive feel to it from what WE see in the teaser. Looking forward to it.

Destiny is offline  
post #3667 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Ramble On
 
Bubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Highway 61
Posts: 8,820
Points: 1,856
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Sleep Tight is the best film of 2013 so far btw . Need to see Side Effects and Bullhead though but I'm confident they won't beat it. Seriously, anyone who likes horror films owes it to themselves to check it out.
Bubz is offline  
post #3668 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Somehow lost in Tromaville...
Posts: 1,589
Points: 18
                 
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

No one's interested in The Croods?
SpookshowTony is offline  
post #3669 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,259
Points: 0
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Sleep Tight is the best film of 2013 so far btw . Need to see Side Effects and Bullhead though but I'm confident they won't beat it. Seriously, anyone who likes horror films owes it to themselves to check it out.
Side Effects looks pretty good. I like Rooney Mara too so I'll probably get around to seeing that.



AlienBountyHunter is offline  
post #3670 of 5657 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 09:10 PM
I want to be as close to you as possible...Like John and Yoko...You're Yoko.
 
Tywin Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King's Landing
Posts: 13,738
Points: 3,596
                     
Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBountyHunter View Post
GOAT opening. Fincher's opening titles are always fantastic. Fight Club, Dragon Tattoo and Panic Room all have great ones too.
LOVE that opening, out of nowhere it just jumps right into the song (which is KICKASS) and all that weird shit going on the whole time. Tattoo is my fave film of the decade so far, I've seen it like a dozen times and it just never gets old.

Tywin Lannister is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome