General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon) - Page 245 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #2441 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
HayleySabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 30,508
HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

He was a great choice to be the latest Bond. Cemented his role with Casino Royale. Yet to see Skyfall, although with what I've heard, he's put in another excellent performance.
__________________
I'm biting the blade of your scissors.
I'm just a huge question mark hanging over the Mediterranean horizon.
HayleySabin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #2442 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,142
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
No, but Patrick Swayze would be in it. I'd have to use clips from Roadhouse, Dirty Dancing, Red Dawn, and that movie where he's in drag.

Oh and Point Break.
Awesome line in Point Break when Bodhi mentions a bar called Patrick's Roadhouse.

Swayze mark out moment.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #2443 (permalink)
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,893
AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
He was a great choice to be the latest Bond. Cemented his role with Casino Royale. Yet to see Skyfall, although with what I've heard, he's put in another excellent performance.
Skyfall is superb! I'd say it's probably better than Casino Royale. Though I haven't watched that in a while.
AlienBountyHunter is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #2444 (permalink)
The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
 
Carlos Spicyweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King County, Georgia
Posts: 9,470
Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Wasn't Skyfall the highest grossing film in UK history? I thought I read it was. Pretty sure it's the biggest Bond ever. Movie was pretty awesome. The guy who wrote it is supposed to write the next two, which will be a two part story. Can't wait.
Carlos Spicyweiner is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #2445 (permalink)
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,893
AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000AlienBountyHunter 9501 - 10000
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
Wasn't Skyfall the highest grossing film in UK history? I thought I read it was. Pretty sure it's the biggest Bond ever. Movie was pretty awesome. The guy who wrote it is supposed to write the next two, which will be a two part story. Can't wait.
If that's true then damn, that's impressive. I'm also hoping Sam Mendes (director) returns as well, all his films are excellent and would love to see him do another Bond.
AlienBountyHunter is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #2446 (permalink)
Stk.. Narkb
 
haribo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dallas, BO
Posts: 6,835
haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500haribo 19001 - 19500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
Wasn't Skyfall the highest grossing film in UK history?
Yep. Made over £100m here, ousting Avatar's £94m. And without the aid of 3D prices.
__________________

Last edited by haribo : 01-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.
haribo is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #2447 (permalink)
The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
 
Carlos Spicyweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King County, Georgia
Posts: 9,470
Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Good. Avatar was nowhere as good as Skyfall IMO.
Carlos Spicyweiner is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #2448 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
asdf0501's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,663
asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500asdf0501 2001 - 2500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

More rewatching yesterday.

This time was In Another Country, and i was happy of finally being able of seeing the movie in 35 mm and not just in DVD. But talking about the thing, if we messure Cinema in terms of quality, constancy and productivity, Hong Sang-soo is probably the best current filmmaker in the world, so it shouldn't be strange that this is pure quality.

The movie revolve, like usual, around relations between women and men, but this time the comedy is not in the things we know but the characters don't, like in the previous The Day He Arrives, this time the idea is much more simple, the comedy is just in the gesture and the expressions and this didn't mean that the matter is simple, the construction is amazing because the camera is focusing continously in the thing that it wants to remark with the constanst zoom-in and zoom-out of the situations.

The relations between the characters are great and fluid and Hong this time seems to be about the feelings that womens feel in relations so the history begans treatens the men bad but progressevily there is more affection related.

The movie is so great that even Isabelle Huppert is awesome in it, doesn't seem forced and conscious like always. The lifeguard character also is particularly funny and great
__________________

The rest is silence
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_14.gif

Last edited by asdf0501 : 01-24-2013 at 11:48 AM.
asdf0501 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #2449 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 8,980
cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Yet to see Skyfall
Here I am!

Yeah, I think Daniel Craig is what made Sykfall so great. If it was another Bond, it would have had a totally different feel, and it's hard to describe why. The bad guy was good too, but not as praise worthy as I think most make him out to be.
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge


The King of Swing
cesaro_ROCKS is online now  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #2450 (permalink)
The Cruelest Animal
 
Bubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Highway 61
Posts: 7,257
Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500Bubz 12001 - 12500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf0501 View Post
More rewatching yesterday.

This time was In Another Country, and i was happy of finally being able of seeing the movie in 35 mm and not just in DVD. But talking about the thing, if we messure Cinema in terms of quality, constancy and productivity, Hong Sang-soo is probably the best current filmmaker in the world, so it shouldn't be strange that this is pure quality.

The movie revolve, like usual, around relations between women and men, but this time the comedy is not in the things we know but the characters don't, like in the previous The Day He Arrives, this time the idea is much more simple, the comedy is just in the gesture and the expressions and this didn't mean that the matter is simple, the construction is amazing because the camera is focusing continously in the thing that it wants to remark with the constanst zoom-in and zoom-out of the situations.

The relations between the characters are great and fluid and Hong this time seems to be about the feelings that womens feel in relations so the history begans treatens the men bad but progressevily there is more affection related.

The movie is so great that even Isabelle Huppert is awesome in it, doesn't seem forced and conscious like always. The lifeguard character also is particularly funny and great
Really wanted to see this, think there's a torrent online actually. Was this your favourite movie of last year?
Bubz is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios