- Personally, I think The Wire would be a much better show if it wasn't hyped to such a massive extent. I have watched the first season and the beginning of season 2, I can tell that it's good TV but I find myself expecting to be blown away by every episode. I'm expecting too much but only because people build it up so much. I will finish it, and I did enjoy it, but think it would be something to watch when there's nothing else.
- I don't think any remake is a bad idea, as long as it's not completely stupid. No remake will ever make the original obsolete. I love how different directors see things differently and there are a lot of films I would like to see remade by modern directors to see how they would turn out. It seems the automatic response to a remake nowadays is instant disgust, whereas I feel that there are a lot of legs in remade movies that we don't get the first time round.
- Adam Sandler makes movies for Adam Sandler fans. He has his audience and creates his comedy for them. Personally, I prefer his 90s stuff like a lot of people, but if I don't like the look of his new movie I don't watch it. However, not only do people watch his movies knowing they won't enjoy them, they think that everybody else gives a shit they have wasted 90 minutes of their life on something they know they wont enjoy. Get a life if this is you. I remember a thread on this forum where someone posted a video of some dude complaining for an hour about the most recent Sandler film... Well, who gives a shit?
Spongebob is the most retarded, overhyped piece of shit show ever created.
I wonder if you're my long lost brother? lol. But seriously, the show has always fucking sucked whale balls. Not to mention that show has been proven to cause short attention spans and can affect a child's ability to focus. The show is literally made for retards. No offense to anyone but it is. Same goes for fairly oddparents. <---Actually that show actually be worst thing ever created on this planet.
- Family Guy fucking sucks
- American Dad too
- Spider-Man movies fucking suck
- Nolan's Batmans are good, but ridiculously overrated
- James Gandolfini is the best actor in America
- Bob Saget is funny
- How I Met Your Cunt is the most overrated piece of shit in TV history
- Superman sucks (the whole franchise)
- X-Men movies fucking sucks
- The Avengers suck
- when I think about it, the whole Hollyood comic circle jerk saga is TERRIBLE
- Ally McBeal is one of the best TV dramas ever
- Boston Law was supercool