Re: Unpopular TV and Film Opinions
Some cinema ones:
- Hitchcock, Godard and Griffith, in that order, are by far the most influential directors of all time.
- The people who believe that Hollywood begins (and the history of cinema) in the 70's with Coppola, Scorsese, Lucas and Spielberg is fuckin brainless, specially the ones who include any of them (outside Scorsese) in a list of GOATs
- Cameron, Nolan, Aranofsky, Boyle, Haggis, Howard and Scott are fuckin awful directors. All the things they are done were awful and, more important, disgraceful. The only exceptions to this rule were Blade Runner and Alien.
- Then Fincher, The Coens and Anderson (Paul, no Wes) are overrated, mediocre filmmakers with two or three real good movies.
- Tarantino probably will be the american director of his generation and will replace Scorsese and Eastwood in that category.
- Even when the original Star Wars trilogy were fun the effect that they has in the way of producing films was terrible and today we can see the results.
- Jonathan Rosenbaum >>> Any Critic >>>> Roger Ebert. I don't need reviews full of "in my opinion" or " i Like that" even a boy can do that. If you wanna be a critic, write some thing than can be discused and debated at an intelectual leveL, specially if we are talking about art.
- Acting is not about lose or gain 800 pounds, or dress up yourself at the point no one can recognized you. Or worse, act like a retard and being fucking histerical, like you have parkinson or something. Someone should tell this to people like Sean Penn
Only one is a wanderer, two together are always going somewhere.
Last edited by asdf0501; 08-19-2012 at 02:42 AM.