Right, i've thought about it more, so here's my predictions for the final 8 episodes:
1. Walt puts ricin in one of Hank's home brew beers, but someone other than Hank drinks it, Marie most likely.
2. Walt's cancer is back, which is why he's "out".
3. Declan's crew won't let Walt quit, so they start murdering his family (like Gus was going to do). The scene from Episode One will be Walt getting ready to get his bloody revenge on them.
4. Jesse shoots Walt in the finale, after discovering what Walt did to Mike, Brock and Jane.
5. Hank survives with Holly.
Was anyone else expecting Walt to find Steve Gomez's name on the list of 9 guys?